• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Demariosphere

1. Demariosphere

tModLoader Ty's Yoyo Redux - A yoyo expansion mod

I hope you make many more accessories for yoyo. Don't you plan to make crossmod yoyo item with other mods?
  2. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Is the widgets position always movable when we do this? Or at some point they will be stuck too? Can we replace the files every time to get the widgets moveable again?
  3. Demariosphere

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I don't know either, but I don't play tModloaded Terraria yet until now. Sometimes tModloader release small update without changelog and some mods are affected. This thing has ever happened to certain mod I use some times ago.
  4. Demariosphere

I want to check if this issue still persists, but tModloader says different.
  5. Demariosphere

What defines spikes' duration or life? Are they disappeared after kill exactly one enemy? Is there any item to prolong their duration or life?
  6. Demariosphere

tModLoader Extra Explosives

My tModloader says that this mod is for 0.11.7.5 tModloader version, meanwhile I use 0.11.7.7 version. I think it's not a problem before, but recently it crashes when Mod Browser offline.
  7. Demariosphere

tModLoader Ultimate Potions Mod

How do I get ultimate potions? Only with item spawner?
  8. Demariosphere

tModLoader Auto Trash

Can you make items looted directly from chest to be auto-trashed? When I clicked "Loot All" on chest, auto-trashed items still go to my inventory, except when I throw them and pick them directly.
  9. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Just wanna inform you that the positioning mode is finally worked with the mod's latest version. Every widgets can be clicked and repositioned properly. Though, the position configuration in setting still shows no label, but everything is great now. Thank you very much. 😁
  10. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

This is also happened to me. I think I will downgrade.
  11. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Can you add mana bar to widgets? The health bar is a little bit lonely without it. I notice there is mana ammo display. But, honestly I prefer the common mana bar. Thank you for your response.
  12. Demariosphere

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

Images are broken. Isn't there this guide somewhere else?
  13. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Well, it was happening before sentry update. But, I don't really complain about it, it's fine. I just changed the position pinpointly in Mod Configuration menu. Oh yes, is it possible to customize length of trio bars (health, aviation, invincibility)? I feel that they are a little bit too...
  14. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

It's 1366×768
  15. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

I set it to follow player at first. When I get on edge of the map, on the ocean, the bar follows the player till very edge. However, when I get back to base, the bar is still on the edge of screen, it doesn't align my player anymore. If that happens, I can't align it back with positioning mode...
Top Bottom