Recent content by Dapling

1. Dapling

terraspark boots aren't worth it

Most magic weapons are just fine disregarding playstyles tbh. Magic weapons are so diverse that there’s a ton of different builds they can perfectly slot into. I call ankh shield and terraspark worthless so that I can emphasize to red that they absolutely NEED to be buffed. They’re D tier and...
  2. Dapling

Ancient Horn is extremely overpowered and highly underrated lol. Terraspark boots are outclassed by amphiboots (which are outclassed by ancient horn but shhhhhhhh) and fairy boots, while ankh shield is just not worth an accessory slot because it does literally nothing most of the time you have...
  3. Dapling

Idk why you need to be traveling through caves by the time you have ankh shield tbh. You absolutely have all the hardmode ores and souls you could ever need before you have ankh shield considering how much easier those are to obtain. That’s only really beneficial if you’re specifically using a...
  4. Dapling

Doesn’t protect against it. It just mitigates 2 of the debuffs you can get from it (the rest of them are not worth mentioning as they don’t really do anything to a competent player)
  5. Dapling

Mana flower is actually just bad even if you’re a mage. You can literally just use a hotkey for mana potions and bind it to somewhere as easily accessible as Middle Click which basically means that it’s a wasted accessory slot. There’s exactly 1 annoying debuff it blocks (Cursed) and the rest...
  6. Dapling

Ankh shield and terraspark are worthless, not those accessories (for the most part, there’s a couple bad ones in there like Mana Flower which is completely awful)
  7. Dapling

It doesn’t protect against On Fire, Cursed Inferno, Ichor, Blackout, Distorted, Obstructed, or Frozen, which are all more important and relevant debuffs than what ankh shield actually blocks.
  8. Dapling

They would be useless because it’s a trillion worthless effects with around 2 good ones which are easily replicated with spectre boots. Ankh shield has the issue of never ever mattering 99% of the time while you have it equipped due to only applying under very specific circumstances which are...
  9. Dapling

Birday

Birday
  10. Dapling

They are not. Please refer to the image I posted above. This applies if you add balloons to the boots + wings as well. Wings nerf bundle of balloons by capping their speed too.
  11. Dapling

Yes, and it was worse than just using the boots by itself. Fledgeling wings cap your vertical speed and as a result are an awful, awful item that actually nerfs your vertical speed by capping it while removing boot sprinting from the air. Here’s a a height comparison which used spectre+...
  12. Dapling

…so you don’t actually use terraspark at all even outside of the underworld and effectively just waste their slot? Terraspark’s movement increase does not affect wings unless you invest in movement speed enough that you probably didn’t need terraspark to run fast anyway.
  13. Dapling

I’m not gonna lie, 4 mph over Fairy, Dunerider, and Amphibian boots is barely anything for exploration and if you’re dodging bosses so narrowly with it that the 4 mph is actually going to matter then you’re probably doing something wrong and are better off just using a mount for 0 accessory...
  14. Dapling

Biomes & Nature Asteroid Belts.

They’re already renewable. You can shimmer chlorophyte into them and chlorophyte can replace mud which is renewable due to dirt being renewable.
  15. Dapling

Hot Topic Favorite biome

Aether, because I am way too big of a shimmer fan. If that doesn’t count, Jungle. Because I love the color green!
Back
Top Bottom