• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Derpling Ω

1. Derpling Ω

True Excalibur Attack Speed Bug

It’s not decreasing the beam shot rate, it’s making the blade swing slightly faster than the cooldown, meaning that the beam has a couple frames of its cooldown left on your second swing. You can see this by waiting a tiny moment before swinging the blade instead of letting autoswing do it.
  2. Derpling Ω

Terraria Console Exclusives

To be fair, ocram was literally just a less unique version of the Twins. He used the Eye of Cthulhu AI with higher numbers and even had the same projectile ripped from the twins. Demon scythes are also ripped from elsewhere in the game (and basically require you stand still to be hit by them in...
  3. Derpling Ω

Which is because the food buff increases melee speed.
  4. Derpling Ω

Pretty sure this isn't a bug. Sword Beams have a cooldown completely separate from the swing speed.
  5. Derpling Ω

I like how you integrated the golden furniture.

I like how you integrated the golden furniture.
  6. Derpling Ω

I modify my brain to completely erase the leaf from my perception.

I modify my brain to completely erase the leaf from my perception.
  7. Derpling Ω

wait, this seems odd... ufo mount/pirate ship mount

Leinfors did say it’s on his nerfing list in the official balancing thread iirc. Proposed nerfs included making its flight not infinite, lowering its top speed, or my personal favorite: making it so you can’t use items while it’s active.
  8. Derpling Ω

How to kill dungeon guardian like a true chad

I would use hallowed armor+master ninja gear+brain of confusion personally. Only thing you need after that is any decently fast gun with crystal bullets. Winged Insignia with Celestial Starboard makes it basically impossible for him to hit you too, and it’s even faster than the Black...
  9. Derpling Ω

Mushroom biome

you realize you can craft dirt into mud while standing next to water, right?
  10. Derpling Ω

PC Rarest/ hardest to get item?

(this will be my last message, I didn’t see the ones about forgetting about this until after the majority of this was written) Journey mode is an option on both the world selection and character selection and has god mode. Literally everything is trivialized by Journey mode in ways even more...
  11. Derpling Ω

I didn’t say your morals were wrong, I said it’s wrong to expect everyone else has the same ones as you. At no point did I criticize your morals. And also, most people prefer to discover things on their own, meaning seeds are out of the question for nearly all cases.
  12. Derpling Ω

It’s the same process. There are adventure maps (admittedly not very good ones) that basically just give you a bunch of gear and tell you to kill the moon lord.
  13. Derpling Ω

Adventure map/world files are supported by re-logic. Look at Tales of the Terrarian at the release of 1.3.1 if you don’t believe me. Saying “just google a seed” is like answering someone’s question with “just use the wiki lmao, I could give you a less spoilery answer but I’m not going to...
  14. Derpling Ω

But it’s exactly the same. One is just with knowledge while the other is with data. If you said to find an enchanted sword seed on your own by scanning the outer parts of your surface world with a clentaminator then I would say you earned that knowledge.
  15. Derpling Ω

Googling a seed in order to get an item is exactly the same as googling a world file which has the item in a chest at spawn and are basically both expecting the same thing of a player.
Top Bottom