DexavioR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Dexavior. I'm not here to bother you about re-joining the tantalite mod. I was just wondering if we can use your old sprites that you made for the mod. Like the Gem Lord or the Tantalite Ore spritesheet. We'll give you credit. Just want to ask before we take them. Thanks. -Creeper8789
    DexavioR
    DexavioR
    Yeah, take whatever you want. Don't give me credit.

P.S: My old sprites are actually terrible, I don't really want to be known by them.
    Dexavior, remember the Tantalite mod we were working on a while back? I'm thinking maybe we should revive it. I have a lot more ideas, and I see you added more to the tantalite page. Contact me if you want to. -Creeper8789.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DexavioR
    DexavioR
    I'm sorry but no, I'm working on the SacredTools mod right now. And no offense but you weren't a very valuable asset to the mod :p
    QubeTown
    QubeTown
    Okay, that's fine. I know you're busy :p

I have improved alot since then though. Anyway, good luck on your new mod! :D
    Hey, DexavioR! you planning on doing your neat little mod again??? I love this one.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DexavioR
    DexavioR
    If you mean tactical mod? No, I've abandoned it. I am working on a mod called UltimateGuns and almost finished a throwing class based mod.
    Audrina2k
    Audrina2k
    did you import anything from *tantalite not tactical- editing to reflect that. I always made sure to have the workbench up. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom