1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Diamondheart
Last Activity:
Oct 15, 2017
Monster Hunter / Builder

Share This Page

Diamondheart

Eye of Cthulhu, Male, from Terraria, DUH!

took a long break , got an xbox one now... trying to get my pc maps onto my 360 all I get with maps from 1.2.4 are a load error... help plz Oct 14, 2017

Diamondheart was last seen:
Oct 15, 2017
    1. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      took a long break , got an xbox one now... trying to get my pc maps onto my 360 all I get with maps from 1.2.4 are a load error... help plz
    2. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Blah.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Bluh.
        Jul 24, 2016
    3. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Where's Dicemanxs new level?
    4. Diamondheart
    5. Diamondheart
    6. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Well, I bred a team of 6x31, natured, with egg moves Pokemon over in MMO... and it's still not 1.3.1 over here yet. Guess I'll hibernate now
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
    7. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Taking a vacation from Terraria til 1.3.1 is out. If anybody needs me check PokeMMO, I have the same name over there.
    8. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      We NEED tAPI back! All the "mods" out are just cheese hax. Blarg.
    9. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      "Yeah, that just happened."... couple hours ago I was 100ft. from a lightning strike and knocked out. Hope I got superpowers. Doc laughed.
      1. Diamondheart
        Diamondheart
        I was serious. :|
        Sep 4, 2015
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Damn... and that reminds me to look up what a lightning strike does to the body. You know? For "research" as one of my characters has a bit of a small history with getting struck with lightning.
        Sep 4, 2015
      3. Diamondheart
        Diamondheart
        I wish that I had yelled "SHAZAM!" right before it happened.
        Sep 4, 2015
    10. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      I gotta fix my stupid piece of crap computer that uses the internet again. Why for do you hate me interwebs?( Itz rhetorical, shut up y'all)
    11. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Going outside for a few days and playing real life terraria. Gonna build something. I hope I have enough spear traps and wire.
    12. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      I've been entirely too busy the last few days for some one who has no life. Must sleep world away.
    13. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      One of those days...
    14. Diamondheart
    15. Diamondheart
    16. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Anybody else load up 1.2.4.1 only to see a scrambled line of jibberish code under the character selection? Had to make a new old toon. lol
      1. WilliamD
        WilliamD
        Yep. It sucked. Pretty bad. Lol
        Aug 22, 2015
      2. Diamondheart
        Diamondheart
        I went thru my archive of backups and found my toons from before 1.3. hehehe
        Aug 22, 2015
    17. Pixel
      Pixel
      That's my face when I see Nev.
      1. Diamondheart likes this.
      2. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        So Nev has face like Batman when he sees you?
        Aug 21, 2015
    18. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Warcraft 2 BNE with the kid for a while today before we kick up the Terraria server. Classic battling gets the brain working.
    19. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      Have to go to my cousins wedding today, really don't feel like going outside... let alone around a bunch of drunk people I don't know. Yippy
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. WilliamD
        Aug 15, 2015
      3. Azu
        Azu
        You're in the same forum as @Nev. I'm sure you'll be fine.
        Aug 15, 2015
      4. Diamondheart
        Diamondheart
        lol. off to the festivities... blarg. i'll be the one in the corner with my laptop playing terraria.
        Aug 15, 2015
    20. Diamondheart
      Diamondheart
      I want an Occulus Rift and a version of Terraria on it.
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Staring at 2D pixelated images with a motion sickness simulator must be an awesome experience.
        Aug 15, 2015
      2. Diamondheart
        Diamondheart
        I played on a friends O.R. a few times now, he has a port of the 8 bit NES Zelda... If I could get it to port Terraria, I figure it would just make Terraria into Minecraft but waaaaaaaay better. The blocks would all need at least 2x the Hoik faces, but I wanna see my farm in 3d... lol
        Aug 15, 2015
  • About

Monster Hunter / Builder
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Xbox One

Signature

"Wings? For building? A real builder only needs a Dual Hook, a Gravity Globe and a White Horseshoe Balloon with his blocks." :merchantrolleyes: