Recent content by DivermanSam

1. DivermanSam

As of 12/30/2022, The Thorium Mod is now officially on 1.4! I hope everyone has fun! Steam...

As of 12/30/2022, The Thorium Mod is now officially on 1.4! I hope everyone has fun! Steam Workshop::Thorium Mod
  2. DivermanSam

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well, as Airarret explained right above, it's true! We've finally ported the mod to 1.4! :lslime: Make sure you're on the Stable version of 1.4. It won't work on the preview version. We'll update the wiki just as soon as we can, please be patient regarding that as well! Apologies for largely...
  3. DivermanSam

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been frequenting the forums for a long time now, but just wanted to let everyone know 1.6.5.6 is out! Find new donator items, tweaks, music, and bug fixes within! We're continuing to work on our 1.4 port, so stay tuned! Changelog 1.6.5.6 - Official Thorium Mod Wiki
  4. DivermanSam

I've heard it's an issue with Fargos since they go about holidays in a specific way that messes with the holiday stations.
  5. DivermanSam

tModLoader The Clicker Class

Not currently. That would probably be a bit too powerful... :p
  6. DivermanSam

tModLoader The Clicker Class

The Clicker Class Mod Hello there everyone, creator and main developer of the Thorium Mod, DivermanSam here! With the help of my friends direwolf420 and Barometz, we've created a glorious mod, that is in no way, a joke! Play as the 'Clicker Class' and show your enemies who's the boss by clicking...
  7. DivermanSam

1.6.3.10 is here! Get your bug fixes and refurbished Primordials fight here! Download from the modbrowser or manually from the OP. Have fun and be sure to report any bugs you find over on our discord! Change Log - Click Here -
  8. DivermanSam

1.6.3.0 1.6.3.1 is here! Sorry for the lack of announcement for 1.6.3.0, the Forums were down when I updated the other day. Just wanted to get a last minute content update out to you guys before Vanilla 1.4 finally releases. I'll see everyone on the other side! Anyone having issues with Fargo's...
  9. DivermanSam

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

It's as simple as it gets; A diving suit, leggings, and possibly backpack to match the vanilla 'Diving Helmet'. It's simple in design but may mean more to me and any fans of the Thorium Mod. I've provided the animation frames used in-game to possibly simplify the process should the...
  10. DivermanSam

1.6.2.0 - "Darts, Donations, and Decor" is here! Find the full change log down below! You can install the update manually from the OP or wait for the in-game ModBrowser to catch up. It may take a moment, so please be patient, and have fun! - Click Here -
  11. DivermanSam

1.6.1.4 New hotfix patch guys. Be sure to download it and read over the change log! -Click here for change log-
  12. DivermanSam

1.6.1.0 is finally here! Find the full change log down below! Let your inner bard out! - Change Log | Click here -
  13. DivermanSam

If you join our Thorium discord, we have a dedicated suggestion channel. You can post any ideas...

If you join our Thorium discord, we have a dedicated suggestion channel. You can post any ideas you have there!
  14. DivermanSam

Doesn't sound like a Thorium issue, lol. What's your mod list bud? :lslime: Edit: Sike, seems you took it to Discord. Yeah, very strange bug going on there...
  15. DivermanSam

Hey fellas, thought I'd pop by and mention that we finally set up a Patreon if anyone has ever been interested in one. The mod is of course still free, but if you wanted to show your support through Patreon, you now can for some tiny rewards. We've got some huge Bard changes, Bard items, and...
Back
Top Bottom