DragonMals's latest activity

• DragonMals
    DragonMals updated their status.
    Man, I'm at a loss for what to post on this site. I still enjoy Terraria, but I'm not really in sync with the community here. I might...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals reacted to darthmorf's post in the thread Drawings & Paintings ppower arts with Love Love.
    It's always fun to see Nageru again ... The removal of throwing class must still trouble her deeply. Nice to see new gamedev stuff!
  • DragonMals
    *falls out of bed* Aight...Montly art baaaaatchhhh Just to be clear, last month was kind of an April Fools to keep it as short and...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on HandsomeSquirrel🐿️'s profile post.
    I hope that they're able to make their ultimate return soon.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Knight ;D's profile post.
    Thorium, SummonWhips, Consolaria/Heartbeatarria, Spirit, the list goes on and on at least for me. I would send a modlsit of what I have...
  • DragonMals
    I wasn't planning on saying that as it's against the rules to discuss other means to play the game. I was going to say that if they're...
  • DragonMals
    Which device are you running it on? If it's android I can help you a little bit from my knowledge.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals left a message on Esther's profile.
    I don't speak to you much, but happy birthday nonetheless.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on SaltyDog's profile post.
    Dude, everyone gets online whenever the state of the game comes out.
  • DragonMals
    THE ORCA IS BACK. THE ORCA IS BACK. THE ORCA IS BACK!!!!
  • DragonMals
    For those that are the fan of spectre boots, the terraspark boots are always worth it. And I'm one of those people.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals reacted to Redigit🌳's status with Wow Wow.
    Queen Slime and Mech Bosses are down. We’ll be back at it Monday and hopefully finished and back to work next week! Been a great...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on A_Mazarians_Boat's profile post.
    Ahhh......... I thought you referenced it due to the Chugarroony controversy
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on A_Mazarians_Boat's profile post.
    I know this was yesterday, but what are some examples of this?
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals reacted to Golden Heretic Snakeboat's comment on DragonMals's profile post with Wow Wow.
    I think it's rydia from final fantasy, don't recognize the art style though
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on DragonMals's profile post.
    oh.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals left a message on AerospaceCoot35's profile.
    Why do I recognize your pfp?
  • DragonMals
    A mod implements this and this is extremely fun when playing it with other players. I still want to make a playthrough with someone...
  • DragonMals
    Sometime that I would like to see if this ever gets implemented is a "Revival- like" system that can be toggled in the settings that...
  • DragonMals
    These versions won't get anymore updates, and these versions are pretty only for playing with he old gen terraria content in it's finest...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Redigit🌳's profile post.
    What a great adventure! I also see some familiar faces to some of the other guys minus the developer team. It's always great to see you...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Green_Metaknight's profile post.
    Awesome.
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Vespillo's profile post.
    A good idea to prevent spam on your own profile. I like it!
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals reacted to Green_Metaknight's status with Celebrate Celebrate.
    I have some news. VERY GOOD NEWS. My mom just lended me her computer! She's going to get it back when she gets me a new computer. And...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Green_Metaknight's profile post.
    This is some fantastic news. If you don't mind, are you able to give me the specs and everything? What type of PC is it? I hope that...
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals commented on Orchamut's profile post.
    I already know what's going to happen.
  • DragonMals
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals reacted to Dusty the Eevee's comment on DragonMals's profile post with Love Love.
    Not really, not consistently at least. I should probably look into art-sharing websites sooner or later :( I only really started...
  • DragonMals
    That's awesome! Do you have a place that you share your art usually? I would also like to know your little history with Terraria
  • DragonMals
    DragonMals left a message on Dusty the Eevee's profile.
    I like your art and your profile picture!
Back
Top Bottom