EnderScales
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't you just hate it when someone calls you a cheater and everyone says you aren't,they're just trying to admit they're better... *sigh*
    It's lunch time at school, and I have no lunch... GG, plus I don't want to taste the schooled weird lunch.
    That moment when a teacher says you can doing anything you want but it's not video games ;~;
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    We get to use the iPads like if it was ours, just no bloody gore games... And if your failing you could barely do anything on it, you can't play games and such, that's how I'm on right now.
    king40606
    king40606
    We can use our cell phones when no classes are going on, that's how I'm on TCF right now.
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    Well I need to go, enjoy your classes, I guess...
    For the things I go one for groups like rps... Sorry for not going being active for a while, I do check but I just noticed this yesterday
    HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE, TO FAMILY, TO VIDEO GAMES, TO LIFE, TOO EVERYTHING THAT HAS HELPED US IN OUR LIVES!
    So... How is everyone doing so far, I should be getting a new game today.... Hopefully
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Pretty good, waiting for my 500th like, nothing more
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    Well I gave you a like, does that help?
    How does one put thinks in a folder, like to make it so you have to click it before you get to see it, i'm unsure on how to do it
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you're talking about on the forum, use this BBCode: [spoiler=Title]Content goes here.[/spoiler]
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    Thank you sir
    Every one on the forums seems to be gone, i blame black friday... WHY, its so strange too
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    isnt everyone depressed theses days?
    K
    Krasunir
    Yes. It's a little problem called social anxiety and some psychological issues.
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    guess i'm just gonna wait on the rps... well hope you guys a good night or day... i'm gonna go play some games
    How is everyone doing this fine morning or whatever the time is for you, Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine .3.
    Followed why? Just wondering. (Although, it's nice to pick up a follow after losing one for... reasons.)
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    I like your profile image, its undertale.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I can say it won't stay. I'm planning on switching back to Void (my longest running character for an avatar) after the end of the month.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom