1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Epixlucas!
Last Activity:
Feb 13, 2017

Followers 2

Birthday:
May 29
Student/Yardcare guy

Share This Page

Epixlucas!

Terrarian, Male, from An Igloo

Squee! 2 followers! Nov 13, 2015

Epixlucas! was last seen:
Feb 13, 2017
    1. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Squee! 2 followers!
      1. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Meh
        Nov 13, 2015
        Gearzoid II and Epixlucas! like this.
      2. Epixlucas!
        Nov 13, 2015
    2. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      YES! MY VIDEO ENTRY WAS LIKED BY @Crowno !
      1. Epixlucas!
        Nov 3, 2015
    3. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Oi, my comp broke, I forgot to cloud save, and i have no world or character. Crap.
    4. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      I'd like to thank Billthebob for the follow!
    5. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      My final score: 4 bosses, 1 event, 25 gold coins, and around 8 npcs.
    6. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      AGGAIGIRJSFESKFNHESJN! NO RUBIES! I WENT ON A MASSIVE PLAT HUNT FOR THE SLIME CROWN AND WHEN I GOT HOME I HAD NO RUBIES! AFESFESFSEFEEFSEFE!
      1. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        SO knig slime survives.
        Jun 30, 2015
    7. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Skeletron is done for!
    8. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      School done! Skeletron here i come!
      1. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        skeletron,

ah well, some people are waiting for the update, others are waiting for skeletron :p
        Jun 30, 2015
        Epixlucas! likes this.
      2. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Just trying to see how many bosses and events I can beat befor 1.3 and I have less than an hour to beat king slime.
        Jun 30, 2015
        ppowersteef likes this.
    9. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Yes! Ive still got three hour till 1.3! I may beat SkellyTron yet! First I have to do some school untill 7:30 but I can still beat 'em!
      1. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        and, if I have enough platimum, I might beat the King Slime too!
        Jun 30, 2015
    10. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      AWGH! Its too late. The sun rose before I got to the dungeon, and I will have to go to bed before the next in-game night.
    11. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      BOC is defeated! It killed me, but it followed me to my spawn and killed me again and again until i eventually drained its health.
      1. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Now im racing to the dungeon to beat skeletron, on the last hour of my boss challenge.
        Jun 30, 2015
    12. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      I just beat the Goblin Army, and the EoW, and right now im gathering the materials to fight it again.
      1. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Yes! I had a long break, then when I got back on I beat the EOW using the Wiki guide, and i EXECUTED it! It never even broke into multiple segments! Now I have enough demonite and scales to make shadow gear, to beat BOC and Skeletron!
        Jun 30, 2015
    13. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Ok, I attempted the BOC and was killed. I was trapped in one of the branches from the main chasm, and it would not get out of the way!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        But the brain itself is much harder. The eow can be beat with hardly any effort at all. plus, the corruption only has Eaters while the crimson has crimeras, face monsters, and bloodcrawlers.
        Jun 29, 2015
      3. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Since this is the last day of the boss challenge, imma migrate to a corruption world, beat the EOW, make shadow armor, then beat the BOC and maybe skeletron.
        Jun 29, 2015
      4. Uzume Tennouboshi
        Uzume Tennouboshi
        Use a minecart
        Jun 30, 2015
    14. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Ok, I just beat the Eye of Cthulhu about an hour ago! (In my challenge to see how many bosses I can beat)
    15. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Saturday! I am trying to see how many bosses I can beat before 1.3! You can post your guess on how many.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Even if I did get bored with 1.2.4, I would be instantly un-bored when 1.3 comes!
        Jun 27, 2015
      3. Bucket
        Bucket
        But imagine how much it would suck to play 1.2.4 content so much it's boring, and then have to replay a bunch of it to get to the 1.3 part. (because the spoilers all seemed focused on late-game, so easy-mode might be mainly 1.2 stuff)
        Jun 27, 2015
      4. Epixlucas!
        Epixlucas!
        Eh. There are also a multitude of little additions to early game, that will make it better.
        Jun 27, 2015
    16. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Learning about the 13 colonies...
    17. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Watching the Desolation of Smaug with some buddies!
    18. Epixlucas!
      Epixlucas!
      Making a research paper about William Wilberforce, who abolished the slave trade in Britain. Yes he did.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 29
    Student/Yardcare guy
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    I'm Lucas! I play Minecraft and Terraria, and I make letsplay videos on MC, and soon I will start with Terraria, too. [​IMG]I also have a blog where I post essays I make in school. (homeschool, actually.) I am a Christian, and I follow Jesus and try to live according to the Bible. I also listen to TobyMac music almost constantly!`:cool: I also like to write comics, build Legos, and just talk with people. :merchantwink: I like building in Terraria, mostly if someone else is the boss! ~:D If you need any help building or something, feel free to ask me for help!

Welp, thats everything. Thanks for reading my little corner of this site!

~Lucas

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Youtube Channel!
    Boom here comes the hurricane monsoon
    Switched up, came to redecorate the room
    My ears are ringing from hearing the same sound
    So what now all of the walls just came down
    I blaze a trail like the rays from taillights
    Sound shaking the ground like earthquakes hail might
    Someday I'll die but not tonight
    Excuse me while I light up the sky
    ~Thousand Foot Krutch