Etto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its almost 12:30am and i'm making popcorn. this is why i shouldn't be left home alone.
    How do the void lifeforms feel about the void vault? Will they be offended if I dump fish into their domain?
    Etto
    Etto
    souls of any kind get devoured instantly, they are a favourite among the void's inhabitants
    i wouldn't recommend dropping swords down there, they might land on and impale someone, or cause some sort of fight.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    hmm, I wonder if they'll be too repulsed if I drop a Last Prism
    Etto
    Etto
    potentially
    Drem yol lok greetings deyra I once myself went to the void, yes a Aaron to slay a demon who was spreading curses like wild fire. Ha ha ha that was a good day, came home to find the guide dead on the floor, sadly he respawned the next day... a shame indeed. BTW do you have tmodloader installed (that is if your on cumputer) because if so I'd love to play somtime. Cheers
    Etto
    Etto
    Drem yol lok wah hi fahdon, the void is a nice place.
    i do not know what tmodloader is, although i'm guessing it has something to do with mods. in any case no i don't have it.
    I want to go outside but i don't want to go outside.
    Drosser
    Drosser
    You sound like an NPC at night during older versions of the game. Nothing like watching a few NPCs die to zombies.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    You could try some kind of portable home, like a tent or a turtle shell.
    Etto
    Etto
    or teleportation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom