Recent content by Feutor

1. Feutor

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

What happened to the vanity contest ?
  2. Feutor

Game Mechanics Master Mode Statue buffs (Master all the bosses)

I heard some opinions on master mode and a lot of people usually say that Master mode simply is not interesting enough and modders are in a very awkward spot of having* to mod very awkward drops to their master mode encounters. I say awkward because well, all the pets/mounts are honestly the...
  3. Feutor

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

When I talked about facts, I was obviously referring to the comparison to other sprites but yeah, just take my words out of context, then tell me to drop the discussion for a made up reason, I am usually not one to keep pushing something but when you take my words out of context, I will correct...
  4. Feutor

Just shouldnt have massive boobs, man. This comment pg-13 ? That whole sprite is pg-13... Look, its their game, they decide what they wanna do but saying "It's always been like that in terraria" is straight up wrong, it's also NOT the same model as any others and I have no idea why people keep...
  5. Feutor

Actually the only NPC sprite with tits hangin out but okay. But you are correct, I wouldnt care if it wasn't a furry!
  6. Feutor

No, I am questioning the importance of these pixels. But also judging the inclusion of a controversial weird sexual fetish, she didnt need to have massive boobs, alright ? And what even is that point of yours, it's clearly a pair of furry tits hangin out, no matter the res -_-
  7. Feutor

But why did you add a furry though ? With enormous pixel boobs ??? WTF
  8. Feutor

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Nonetheless, I chose the costume as my number 1 because of its sprite, I didn't even see its animation before having chosen it. Though its particles seem a bit much but then again, look at slime dress, that one just has extra stuff all over the place, character becomes like twice as wide when...
  9. Feutor

That makes absolutely no sense. Its the only sprite that *shows* animations, thus making a much bigger impression than other sprites which ultimately is the key factor here. It's not about what will become or won't become, it's about what sprite makes the biggest impression in presentation so...
  10. Feutor

I didnt expect so many dresses
  11. Feutor

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

Damm, this is actually such a lit Forum Page already, I hope, I will be able to do more in the future <3
  12. Feutor

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I miss Yrimir :(
  13. Feutor

You know somethings wrong if you use "R.I.P." and "Long Live the King" in the same sentence

You know somethings wrong if you use "R.I.P." and "Long Live the King" in the same sentence
  14. Feutor

A big walkway through the map, not too close to the ceiling, then you will walk across that...

A big walkway through the map, not too close to the ceiling, then you will walk across that while keeping damage output on WoF high until he deds
Back
Top Bottom