Recent content by FleshySteve

1. F

Mobile Plague Knight?

So I was having this shower thought, About how Plague Knight and the Lunatic Cultist look alike, Ofcourse that was a ridiculous thought, But then I ask myself: How hard would Plague Knight be if he was in Terraria? Throwing potions everywhere, teleporting, etc...
  2. F

Mobile Vampire Knives too OP?

I really like using the Vampire Knives, But I feel like i'm cheating, They're just too OP (idk, It's just that i've never had something this powerful on Terraria...) so i'm just asking, Is it ok for me to use Vampire Knives? I like defeating bosses in games because it becomes a challenge, But...
  3. F

Mobile Lihzahrd Temple Question

Ok thanks! It's not like I was going to try, I was just curious! :happy:
  4. F

Mobile Lihzahrd Temple Question

So I have a question about the Lihzahrd Temple, If I place a bed inside of it, Then use a mirror to teleport to my spawn point, Will I get teleported inside of the temple since my bed (Spawn point) is inside?
  5. F

Mobile I got 20 souls of sight

Cool, Thanks!
  6. F

Mobile Why do you have to pay the nurse?!

Like, I'm not saying i'm so broke that I can't pay the nurse, But why do you have to pay her? You're already giving her a place to live!
  7. F

But I already found a Drax.
  8. F

I defeated The Twins for the first time, I don't think I will fight them again (Or atleast when I get better weapons/armor/strategies)... They dropped 20 Souls of Sight, But I don't want to use them and then realize I could have built something cooler, So here's my question: What's the most...
  9. F

Mobile Best way to get Souls of Light?

Anybody have tips on how to get light souls? What monsters? At what time of the day? When to kill them? How high? I would appreciate it! Thanks!
  10. F

Mobile What is Floaty Gross supposed to be?

Like... He just floats in the underground of the crimson biome... What is he supposed to be? A squid? A humanoid? And what is that thing on the top of his head? Man... I can't be the only one that is grossed out by him, right? Nonetheless, He seems like an interesting character!
  11. F

Thanks!

Thanks!
  12. F

Mobile Clockwork Assault Rifle or Megashark?

I just destroyed (no pun intended) the destroyer of worlds, he dropped some Souls of Might and I found out I could make a Megashark, But I already have a Clockwork Assault Rifle (And i've had it since I entered Hardmode) so i'm asking, What's better? Clockwork Assault Rifle or Megashark?
Back
Top Bottom