1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Flygoniaks
Last Activity:
Aug 8, 2019
Antlion Swarmer

Share This Page

Flygoniaks

Steampunker, from Underground Desert

Made this account to suggest ideas for 1.3.6 as I think of them. Will return to this soon. Apr 19, 2019

Flygoniaks was last seen:
Aug 8, 2019
    1. Flygoniaks
      Flygoniaks
      Made this account to suggest ideas for 1.3.6 as I think of them. Will return to this soon.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
  • About

Antlion Swarmer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I use the same username/avatar pretty much anywhere I go, so if you see a Flygoniaks, it's probably me.
    However, I prefer to keep friends lists with only my IRL friends, so I don't take friend requests.
    Currently, I'm busy with all sorts of things and I'm playing other games while I wait for 1.3.6. Don't feel rushed, Re-Logic, I've got plenty to do in the months ahead. Anyway, I've made this account so I can suggest any ideas I have for future Terraria updates.
    I don't really care what pronoun you refer to me with. Language is relative; as long as I know who you're talking to, it's totally fine.
    Discord (I don't use much, also same rules apply): Flygoniaks #3609

Signature

~Flygoniaks :dryadpassionate: