Recent content by FR0STO9

1. FR0STO9

Biomes & Nature Island Generation in Terrarian Oceans

I like Mr. Spruce Tree’s comment. If you are looking for the real thing maybe look at this comment instead.
  2. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies Eye of Cthulhu Pet Drop

Like I know there must be a reason pets drop in master-mode but honestly, I fought the Eye of Cthulhu like 8 times in my latest world only to google it and realise that I can’t get the pet. That really annoyed me to be honest and I’d really like it to be a drop before mastermode too. It really...
  3. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies Duke Fishron Wings - A New Way To Obtain Items (Includes Other Bosses)

I’d like it too and honestly. I don’t really download mods when it comes to terraria. In fact I never have. It’s too much trouble.
  4. FR0STO9

Items Chest Crafting Recipe

And hate to break it to you but I don’t use the piggy bank for anything but coins. It’s almost completely useless that way. but I don’t really care. Also I may have exaggerated but at the time I was feeling really annoyed with the crafting recipe. Do you know how long it takes for me to get a...
  5. FR0STO9

Yeah sorry guys. I’ve been offline recently. It’s not that I don’t go exploring but I like to build up a good base first and gather materials so that I don’t die. So when I am collecting resources things get a little full. Honestly I didn’t have any chests on my latest world until like 15 days...
  6. FR0STO9

Ok so I’ve restarted everything from scratch because of all the complaints. All I ask is for a chest to be able to be crafted with copper. That’s it, nothing else. *Ok this is the last edit* I basically have OCD so I probably won’t use your suggestions, what I meant to say at the very start (I...
  7. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies VILLAGE AREA

Problem: Seeing as this seems to be a major update I doubt that they would add this now after Journey’s End. Another difficulty is too major a change now.
  8. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies Duke Fishron Wings - A New Way To Obtain Items (Includes Other Bosses)

Somethings in terraria confuse me. Like the fact that boss body parts aren’t able to be picked up. One thing that has really been bugging me is the fact that the Fishron Wings are obviously made of his own wings/fins. This should mean that gathering the wings/fins should allow you to craft them...
  9. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies Invasion/Army Mini Bosses

Well then it’s time to edit this post
  10. FR0STO9

Weapons & Equip Zeus Lightning Bolt Style Weapon/s

Now if you want to know the design it is basically a jagged aquaish-white colour lightning bolt with about 3 jagged edges. The lightning strike will look like this but be the same colour as the weapon itself:
  11. FR0STO9

Weapons & Equip Zeus Lightning Bolt Style Weapon/s

I have two ideas for this weapon. One is a set of gauntlets that when hitting an enemy strike them with lightning thus causing extra damage and having a, say, 25% chance to paralyse them. The other is a ranged weapon (which is why I came up with the gauntlet style weapon, seeing as the ranged...
  12. FR0STO9

Biomes & Nature Large Terrarian World Village Generation

I feel that the large worlds of terraria should have a chance to generate villages. These villages would hold loot and even house some of the more basic NPC’s of terraria. In large worlds there should be 4 different types of villages, the basic ones in a forest biome or something, an underground...
  13. FR0STO9

NPCs & Enemies Invasion/Army Mini Bosses

Correct me if I’m wrong but the goblin/pirate/alien invasion/army does not have a main boss. I find this confusing seeing as an army has to have a leader and mastermind behind such things. I feel that the various armies/invasions of terraria can be easily defeated by a player who has simply...
  14. FR0STO9

Biomes & Nature Island Generation in Terrarian Oceans

If you go a bit further into the ocean to where you can’t see land or maybe in a large terrarian world you should be able to find little islands. These islands should have treasure chests/maps that you can use. The treasure should not be extraordinary but rather things like rubies, cutlasses...
  15. FR0STO9

Weapons & Equip Bullet Penetration

Sorry to Leinfors for not giving more details before he read this. I have updated everything now and I personally think that Dreadnautilius5000’s reply is what I originally thought of in my head.
Back
Top Bottom