Recent content by Gaelyte

1. G

PC Outdated line from the guide

There are two lines the guide says about the metorites that aren't valid anymore : As of 1.4, meteors don't appear once an orb is smashed, it's when an evil boss is slain, so these lines can be confusing for new players who rely on the Guide
  2. G

tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

Not any big one at least
  3. G

That's unlikely, I don't have the time for it and TT2 is missing the API that simplifies a lot of things
  4. G

I'll update the mod when I'll have the time, yes, maybe this weekend And you won't find it in the browser because the default option is to only show non downloaded mods EDIT : Well it's done
  5. G

tModLoader Recursive Craft

Yeah, the algorithm to check all the recipe is costly, didn't find a way to make it better yet
  6. G

I'm only working on the 1.4 version now as it enables a better way to compute the recipes. I hope I will be able to make a more optimized version on it
  7. G

Well, are you using tmod 64 bits to use many mods ? Because of the way Terraria is coded, my mod doesn't handle well tons of recipes.
  8. G

Well generally, when you hit ItemID.None, there's nothing interesting after that
  9. G

Recipes always have their ingredients first and because of the fixed size of the ingredient array, the rest is just ItemID.None... So this check allows to go quicker on a Recipe ingredient loop... This is what also avoid the crash of vanilla because in vanilla, there's the same break on...
  10. G

? My only IL injection I do is to replace the vanilla recipe search by mine
  11. G

I removed it This removal seems to cause an issue with Recipe Browser when this limit is pushed, but this limit will be removed for 1.4 anyway so I don't really want to work on that
  12. G

Only the ones used in the main recipe and the intermediates (So for the Terra blade, it's a mythril anvil, an adamantite furnace and an altar, I used a modded crafting station that is counted as every crafting station to go faster for the screen)
  13. G

I did a screenshot to show the effect, but as there are no fancy UI or anything, and my world is a mess... But here's a screenshot of a Terra blade only using the base ingredient
  14. G

Recursive Craft is a mod that aims to make craft easier by getting rid of all the intermediate recipes and handling them by itself, so you can finally create a bunch of campfires without having to calculate the amount of torches needed, keep all the wood you want as platforms without needing to...
  15. G

PC Jungle Mimic drops bugs

Yeah I removed it from the wiki Originally I put it as "69-1 ?" because I found it weird but someone wrote that it dropped 69 so I guessed it was true
Back
Top Bottom