1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Gamearia
Last Activity:
May 18, 2018

Following 1

Birthday:
Jan 31, 1988
Modding...

Share This Page

Gamearia

Official Terrarian, Male, 30, from Ohio, United States of America

Happy Birthday Terraria! May 17, 2018

Gamearia was last seen:
May 18, 2018
    1. Gamearia
      Gamearia
      Happy Birthday Terraria!
    2. Gamearia
      Gamearia
      I wonder why I found out about social media in 2016... well I didn't find it, it's just most of my accounts on websites are in... 2016.
    3. Gamearia
      Gamearia
      Currently making a new mod: "Xtra Items." It will available somewhere in this week. It may be fully released in 2019. This is Uncertain!
      1. diekonradish likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 31, 1988 (Age: 30)
    Modding...
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    A person who loves terraria, and games like it. Also a very bad coder and tinker-er.

I basically always want to make mods and bots because, it just interests me.

okay thanks for giving your time. you did good wasting it!

Signature

Hello!
    I see your reading my Signature. Well, thanks!
    Click that button to see my plans, and secrets.

Gamearia's Secrets N' Things. :p
    ------------------
    I am a basic person who makes mods and "likes" things. I am mostly focusing on making mods, because... well... I like it. My mod is called Xtra Items! If you have TModLoader, search it up, and get it! My upcoming mods are: Portable Teleporters, Terraria Editor, and GameEdit. I am also an HTML Programmer, that... let's just say... i'm horrible at it, I mean if you took a peak a it, you'll die. Leave it to Skiphs. (Also horrible at steam? That's me)
    [​IMG]