Recent content by Geoman265

1. G

Other BTD6 Crossover

I don't 100% know what would be best to add to Terraria if a crossover like this were to happen, but I saw this image by u/DefNotBenShapiro on reddit that would be cool for a MOAB skin in BTD6.
  2. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've been having trouble getting the Lumberjack NPC to spawn, despite chopping down the 500 wood required for it. Is there some other requirement I do not know about? I've done full playthroughs of the game without it ever showing up.
  3. G

Xbox One Keyboard and Mouse Issues

I don't think I had done anything regarding trying to use keyboard and mouse on console after I had posted this, sorry
  4. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

They won't all stack together, but that doesn't stop you from crafting with them
  5. G

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You can craft platinum coins back into 100 gold coins, so you should be able to do that to get the coins you need. You may have to click and drag after crafting instead of just shift clicking, though. I don't know how it works with magic storage. This should work with copper and silver coins, too.
  6. G

Xbox One Difficulty interacting with the world as host in splitscreen

I didn't know that. I'd still prefer to play in vertical splitscreen over mobile though. Thanks for the suggestion though
  7. G

Xbox One Scarecrow Banner not dropping

This is on a world where splitscreen was played in, however had only happened on singleplayer. The host had been the only one to kill any enemy in the pumpkin moon, and was able to get banners normally for other pumpkin moon enemies. Over 400 scarecrows had been killed. I don't know whether...
  8. G

I only play with my brother that I live with, so playing online isn't really an option without spending a bunch of money on another xbox.
  9. G

Ah. That's unfortunate. It sucks, because this glitch has really dampened my motivation to play the game.
  10. G

Is it only side-to-side on PS4, or is it both side-to-side and top-to-bottom?
  11. G

As of the (somewhat) recent update, whenever we start splitscreen multiplayer, the host has difficulties interacting with the world, where their cursor has to be above the block they want to interact with (mine, place, etc.), almost like the grid is misaligned. This misalignment is easier to see...
  12. G

Xbox One Multiple Splitscreen Bugs

1) When one player is hovering over an NPC with their cursor, the other player is unable to interact with most other objects. This happens regardless of which player is hovering over an NPC and which is trying to interact with something. This has occurred since the 1.4 update. 2) The host's...
  13. G

Xbox One Abigail attacks inconistently

Whenever Abigail goes to attack, she will stop in place and try to attack as normal, but she won't deal damage sometimes, especially if the enemy is stationary. My best guess is that she is stopping to attack a bit too far away from the enemy.
  14. G

Xbox One Game crashed, various stuff didn't save

As it turns out, my autosave was turned off, while the host's was on. That explains why I lost all progress, though doesn't explain the crash itself.
Back
Top Bottom