Recent content by Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

1. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Biomes & Nature Hallowed Counterpart

ik, it isn't in detail, but the point is to make a hallowed counterpart
  2. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

NPCs & Enemies Sun Lord

If golem was the idol/statue why not make the actual sun lord himself?
  3. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

NPCs & Enemies Sun Lord

Thats actually a good idea But the sun lord will only have 2 eyes on both hot legs xd Also, we don't really want to see THAT part of the Moon Lord wouldn't we? lel
  4. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

NPCs & Enemies Sun Lord

ill change it into sun lord
  5. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

NPCs & Enemies Sun Lord

An idea for the post-Moon Lord boss Because there is the Moon Lord, why not have the Sun Lord? Considering there is the unspawnable white cultists and the white cultist vanity that is sold by the clothier The Sun Lord will spawn after the Global Burning event, which is spawned by killing the...
  6. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Well I guess the hallowed counterpart of either of the ones you mentioned are gonna be in the game, because there are alot of suggestions to add a hallowed counterpart :D
  7. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Came up with this idea because the corruption had a counterpart - the crimson - and i would thought a hallowed counterpart would be cool. That would mean, new items, new monsters, new blocks, new weapons, etc. I personally feel like calling it "The Paradise" but i don't really know what to call...
  8. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Hi how are ya?

Hi how are ya?
  9. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Video Crystal Serpent vs All Mechanical Bosses At Once (Expert Mode)

Another one of these videos again, yep, its gonna be a hobby for me making these types of videos, the heartbeat is REAL making this video xD Thanks for watching, it is very appreciated! Also, no, I am not addicted to hallowed weapons, i might do Toxikarp vs Plantera sometime
  10. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Video Crystal Storm vs Expert Mode Golem!

This video might not entertain you as much but, this video is made to show how powerful the crystal storm to be mid-hardmode, and yes, this type of videos on my channel are inspired by the legendary Yrimir Thank you for watching, it is very appreciated
  11. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

it didn't actually work and i decided to remove it
  12. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

I think it does increase it, i did put the damage increase in the code. Maybe it's a little bug.
  13. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Mobile Terraria won't launch

delete the obb folder, if it doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game, if it still doesn't work, contact 505 games using email
  14. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

@skyblade57 i will make those eventually, and @General Milky I will make those post plantera because the true rainbow rod and the true megashark are OP
Back
Top Bottom