Biomes & Nature Hallowed Counterpart

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Came up with this idea because the corruption had a counterpart - the crimson - and i would thought a hallowed counterpart would be cool. That would mean, new items, new monsters, new blocks, new weapons, etc. I personally feel like calling it "The Paradise" but i don't really know what to call it. I came up with the idea because i feel like there would be more variety to the game. Hopefully it will be in the game.

Well, it's a biome suggestion, and it needs A LOT of details. Everybody can make a thread, saying "I want a [biome name], with new [???], [????], [??????]", but only the name won't cut it.

There's not much to support.

This is the most common suggestion on the forums. Look up the Cyber, Covert, Confection, Whimsy or Glade. They all have their own theme, and they are all extremely detailed.

This is the most common suggestion on the forums. Look up the Cyber, Covert, Confection, Whimsy or Glade. They all have their own theme, and they are all extremely detailed.
Well I guess the hallowed counterpart of either of the ones you mentioned are gonna be in the game, because there are alot of suggestions to add a hallowed counterpart :D

Back
Top Bottom