GoldenGrimIV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agony is the key to a happy life You can't know joy if you don't know strife [...], I like my ice cream straight and I like it fried
    K
    Krasunir
    People often say that. "You can't know happiness if you haven't had sadness." "You can't know grief without love."
    I think that's bull:red:. "Misery doesn't give happiness meaning; happiness is meaning itself."
    https://youtu.be/C25qzDhGLx8?t=65
    Agony is the key to a happy life You can't know joy if you don't know strife [...], I like my ice cream straight and I like it fried
    We made it past Monday now we just need to survive until Friday and if you want to be happy at work try putting a little music on!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Music you say? What about this? https://youtu.be/uZxXZKcxiTA
    :p
    Hello everyone good morning! and have a happy rest of the day Its Monday so go eat some pasta and sleep like a cat
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I WISH I could sleep like a cat. Though, I hope that wouldn't extend to sleeping precariously over the edge of a bed, shifting a little, and then plummeting to the floor. Did enough of that when I was much younger.
    Roses are red violets are blue Terraria is fun but its making me blue, Wheres 1.3 guys? I don't think I can wait anymore without crying
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Broke your rhyme there, friend.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    (he's crying now)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Disappointment can lead to more disappointment, so stop this at once. I'd go any further, but you're being a god-to-honest compatriot taking your issues on the profiles and not a thread.

Not so bad, is it?
    If magics real why has the terraria 1.3 console update come out, also why is not Friday Hey pipework studio want to prove one of those wrong
    Another update while im at school this is getting risky But its worth it to look at any news for the update!
    Hello guys again at school looking on google to see what i'm going to do when 1.3 comes, me and my friend are going to kill all bosses!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom