• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Gotcha!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to new forum policies I can't use my Fritz gifs anymore. I'm posting them here so they may be remembered.
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    True, it depends on what context you use ':red:' in. For example ':red: valve' on a car is acceptable. And that other one... Hmmm well that's pretty tricky to use
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Actually, the example I give is, nowadays, never okay. It's just the easiest example to use.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    WTF?
    You can't use rocket launchers anymore?
    Hai ^^! Remember me? I made a new skype hehe. Same one as the old just a dot in between my first and last name. Can you add me :3?
    Reactions: Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Ofcourse I do, silly. No alzheimer here yet! :p
    in your "solid idea"/approval thing it should be shooting the lightbulb not the person
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    I get what you're getting at and also thought about it during the creation process. Still, I prefer the Terraguy's mighty chest. ;)
    A lot of people have told you how good your avatar is. Allow me to be another one of those people.

That avatar is amazing. Very well done! I especially like how you incorporated the Terraria.org background image. Very nice!
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Thanks! You're all too kind. :O Especially because it took so little effort to make that avatar. /shame
    Damn, that avatar is smoking hot. I already got the fire brigade on it.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Thanks and thanks for calling a firetruck. I had no idea it was burning! :O
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Pfew. Thank gawd. I was awake all night, thinking: What if It's a me! doesn't approve of my avatar. I'm glad you did so I can finally move on with my life. :p

Seriously though, thanks!
    Well, That looks nice, seems you've used Crowno's example
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Crowno's example?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Of the background.
    Crowno made the background (and titles) of the TCF themes
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Ah. Why not say Crowno's background? :p
    /confusedalot
    Again,are you sure you shouldn't get reported because you upload that bad/solid idea?Because meme talk is not allowed on TCF...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Single image/memes with no content are not allowed
    An animation like this looks not bad at all. And he've always a reason to put that image there
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    He puts more than just a gif. He also gives criticism.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    I just realized that was it.Sorry...LOL BYE JK
    Erm, sorry to seem negative, but you sure it's a good idea to put that "Bad idea" gif on suggestions you don't like? I am not trying to tell you what to do, but it's a bit negative, and possibly hurtful towards the person that gets it.
    Reactions: Jill
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    I have never said "Dear lord! Kill it with fire! Terrible! Terrible!" or anything similar to that ever when giving criticism. If you somehow 'read' those words after reading a 'mean' post of mine, then that's really your problem, not mine. No offense meant, it is as it is.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Anyway, I am going to end this pointless conversation now. You have your opinion, I have mine. You have your way of giving criticism, I have mine. End of story. No amount of talk on my profile will change that.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Alright, we will end this. Just having that post can hurt the feelings of people new to the forum. You can make your choices. I never meant you said those things, I mean some members in general.
    What's with all these people following me? o_O I'm even afraid to go outside anymore. :(
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    *follows for giggles and such*
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I feel very, very sorry for Cenx. Let's hope she doesn't look out her window much, she would probably have a heart attack if she did.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Oh great. See? I posted that and all you guys are posting here like you were all watching me.
    Screw this. I am locking myself inside my bathroom.
    And Nev, stop staring through my window. I can see you're not wearing anything. It's freaking the hell out of me.
    I like how your signature uses the Doom Explosion sprites.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    OK so I DON'T GIVVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT DAMN SPRITES THEY ARE I CAN STILL TELL THAT THERE EXPLOSIONS I CAN TALK ABOUT THESE DAMN SPRITES UNTILL I GET MY DAMN ENGINEERS TO DEVELOP WINDOWS 1337 AND GET A LEMON AND BRAN CERAL IN IT! AND THEN JUST GET IT TO MAKE THE DOOM EXPLOSION SPRITE WHO THE HELL CARES IF ITS DOOM 1 CAUSE I LIKE THAT GAME DAMN......
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    By jove! My good sir, this was a good read indeed. You have my utmost thanks for widening my horizon.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    that only took like 1 minute...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom