Greenie

I'm Rilar and I do stuff. Sometimes I make art, sometimes I just post random trash. More often I'm posting random trash though.

I also have a few characters, so if you're interested in them, here they are and some descriptions.
QHylRKJ.png

Rilar: The character I got my name from! He's part of a relatively small race of dragon people, hence the tail. He's all about being as chivalrous as possible, trying to help as many people as possible, and overcoming any challenges he either finds or is presented with. He's mostly like this because he really wants to be seen as a legendary warrior, or at least a very noteworthy hero, although even after all his efforts he still isn't recognized by many. Doesn't stop him from trying though. He's also into weapon collecting, even if he doesn't actually use too many weapons he finds. Also, he can't stop going on about "honorable warrior culture".

Greenlia: I created her some time in March of 2015, way before the release of Undertale, but to put it simply she's Undyne. Same obsession with fighting, same insane tenacity, same tendency to go way over the top with everything...she even uses spears and javelins as her main weapons. But hey, she's a slime girl and not a fish girl, so there's one difference.

Riley: Edge. The kind of edge that cuts you just by looking at him. Shadow the Hedgehog levels of edge. Also he's a mage who claims to be the most powerful in the entire world. He's not a weak mage by any means, but he's definitely not the strongest.

One Life Man: Not really one of my main characters, but worth mentioning since he's who I'm playing as in my hardcore playthrough (yes, I'm still going to get back to that thing one day). Kind of has a tendency to freak out about everything, but he's a hardcore character so what do you expect. He is aware that he doesn't respawn, and there is a reason why he doesn't. That explanation will have to wait though.

Sword Knight: Weeeeelllll maybe he's not one of my Terraria characters (in fact he's actually who I've been playing as in Dark Souls), but I post just enough about him here that he's worth mentioning. He has an unnatural fascination and obsession with swords. His main goal is to collect one of every type of sword, and he's well on his way to doing that. He already has a collection of hundreds of swords, and his collection keeps growing all the time. He's probably forgotten his real name to his swords, so if you asked him what his real name is he'd probably say something like "Gladius".
Birthday
May 7, 1997 (Age: 26)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
Semi-professional clod

Signature

VC7xnPh.jpg

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

Cultivating Cultured Cultists

Your creative spark has been noticed and we love it! Thanks for sticking with the community! (Participated in TCF 1st Anniversary Contest)
  10. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom