Recent content by GreyScale7287

1. GreyScale7287

What is your class and why did you choose it?

I tend to mix Summoner and Mage, but my current playthrough is a mix of each class (except summoner because i don't have a summon weapon yet-) as for why.. dunno. magic is cool I guess?
  2. GreyScale7287

haven't been here in a while. interesting. probably going to change my profile picture and...

haven't been here in a while. interesting. probably going to change my profile picture and disappear for another few months.
  3. GreyScale7287

No enemies spawn in dungeon

player-placed walls in general will prevent spawns, player placed dungeon walls do not count for the dungeon's spawns. dungeon bricks won't do anything for spawns other than block/give more areas to spawn. why is this in player suggestions?
  4. GreyScale7287

Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

summoning minions while fighting makes them instantly fire, so if there was no mana cost, you could spam-summon them, spamming their projectiles as well.
  5. GreyScale7287

sorry to be 'that guy' but whole* also good luck

sorry to be 'that guy' but whole* also good luck
  6. GreyScale7287

Favorite addition in 1.4

I'd say for the new mini-boss or just the various environment changes
  7. GreyScale7287

Other Plz do this for last version of terraria

first, have a title that describes what you're suggesting second, please elaborate on what you are suggesting third, i just really don't like your grammar
  8. GreyScale7287

Blocks & Decoration Luminite Brick Furniture Set

provide more detail, such as what each furniture piece might look like, as well as any special recipes.
  9. GreyScale7287

Game Mechanics Hey Re-Logic

The duration is there for a reason, if you could pause the buff, it'd remove the reason for the duration even existing. Unfortunately, no support form me.
  10. GreyScale7287

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

Full support from me, I really don't like the current state of the Lunatic Cultist fight, and I think this would definitely improve it significantly.
  11. GreyScale7287

Blocks & Decoration Crimstone Brick

Crimtane brick does exist, though.. Unless you are suggesting a brick made from crimstone itself, in which case I support.
  12. GreyScale7287

you're eh.. excited, much?

you're eh.. excited, much?
  13. GreyScale7287

I can't agree more, Worfer. I'm trying to build a cavern corruption farm, but there's a granite...

I can't agree more, Worfer. I'm trying to build a cavern corruption farm, but there's a granite right above it. It's very fun Thanks for the help, though, it looks like I did miss a spot.
  14. GreyScale7287

do smooth granite walls not block enemy spawns like I thought they did?

do smooth granite walls not block enemy spawns like I thought they did?
  15. GreyScale7287

CC Creation Compendium #76

hey cool, mine was second in the entries. Nice job to everyone who participated!
Back
Top Bottom