• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
GreyScale7287
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do smooth granite walls not block enemy spawns like I thought they did?
    Tried Necroa Virus Mega Brutal, they completed the cure about half-way through the game, i kept going only on the zombies for a while.
    an npc drew from a deck of many things in the game i'm running and he got the fates card, and now i have no clue what he'll do with that.
    my dryad refuses to move into her home and i've attempted moving away, logging out and back in. any help before I actually post a thread?
    I like how the terraria devs embrace things like hoiks and farms while the minecraft devs do everything in their power to stop farming.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I would hate that so much. Iron farms are my favorite kind of farm to make. If you lost all your sweet gear in lava, you could just craft new iron gear as if nothing happened without wasting resources.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I mean, Re-Logic has already put some anti-farming measures, although those were only against cheesy farms.
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    It seems like terraria doesn't want sand and tree farms.
    Can anyone make a mod that will spawn corruption and crimson on world gen? I can't find any and don't know how to code ;-;
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    If I'm not mistaken it still generates the orbs of both biomes and the enemies. Even if the world check is only for one type of evil, so to the end user it's pretty similar. It's been like 6 months since I've used it, so I can't quite remember, but I believe what I said is correct.
    W1K
    W1K
    If you can somehow get the world to generate both the type of orbs, you should be able to get loot from both biomes, however the boss spawn from breaking 3 orbs should still default to the world's main evil biome. That being said, the item boss spawners should be working just fine as they check for the specific kind of tiles around the player instead.
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I played an adventure map once that spawned both via switches and explosives.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom