Recent content by Grumpy Squid

1. Grumpy Squid

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

OH MY GOD THE AXOLOTL!! HNNNNNNG HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG This is clearly the best thing to happen to Terraria. I will accept no counter arguments.
  2. Grumpy Squid

No Sound please help

The user ended up reinstalling Windows to fix their plethora of issues. Specifically by using the Reset feature of Windows 10.
  3. Grumpy Squid

Whenever name is too long it creates 2 of the last words.

Bethany's initial explanation is exactly what's happening, but it's not so much a browser issue (in the sense that only specific browsers or specific versions of browsers would trigger it) as it is with Xenforo's code that provides the stroke effect to bannered profile names conflicting with...
  4. Grumpy Squid

Resolved some one help me

Is that appearing on any other sites, or just ours? Also could you right click the facebook popup and click inspect element, then screenshot the code that appears?
  5. Grumpy Squid

trouble shooting with multiplayer

Odd that it's only not saving in multiplayer... Does it crash with an error whena save fails or does it just act like everything is fine and then you later discover it didn't save?
  6. Grumpy Squid

Found Server

And what about the steps I asked you to perform? Any luck on that? What was the output of the console?
  7. Grumpy Squid

Server help

To clarify, using the_great_kitrsunes method of patching the server executable doesn't yield any positive results, correct? You may end up needing to contact Relogic's support at [email protected] They will have information and tools I don't normally have access to.
  8. Grumpy Squid

Server help

I did, The green text (if using Overworld theme) is actually a link. Should say "Terraria Server 1.4.0.5 World generation crash" and it should be clickable.
  9. Grumpy Squid

trouble shooting with multiplayer

Does making a change in single-player, and then using save and exit keep any changes? Is it only multiplayer that the save issue occurs with?
  10. Grumpy Squid

Server help

From what I've found, this could be related to this: Terraria Server 1.4.0.5 World generation crash and is exclusive to 1.4.0.5 and Linux. In the thread I linked, someone mentioned a fix that a few users had success with. Does this help your situation as well?
  11. Grumpy Squid

Server help

What platform are you using? Windows, Linux, Mac? To your knowledge are you using the serverconfig file/have made any changes to this file? Are you using any password for your server?
  12. Grumpy Squid

Found Server

In you game installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria), there should be a file called "start-server-steam-friends.bat". Double click the file and follow the on screen instructions to set up a server. Then to join your own server select Multiplayer and use the...
  13. Grumpy Squid

Server help

Are you using any mods, or is this vanilla?
  14. Grumpy Squid

The largest mobile market in the world exists in China. So if you want to sell a mobile game in...

The largest mobile market in the world exists in China. So if you want to sell a mobile game in China you have to use an entity such as Tencent to get it done.
  15. Grumpy Squid

To do business in China you have to have a local entity such as a WOFE manage your business in...

To do business in China you have to have a local entity such as a WOFE manage your business in China for you. China has strict regulations on doing business within it's own country. A WOFE is a sort of proxy or middleman you have to go through. Tencent is one of the more popular companies to use...
Back
Top Bottom