Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Install a mod to vanilla mc. Have to install another mod. Don't have the exact version of forge. Get a case of the :red:its.
    Reactions: Omnir
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    God, I hated it when I was in my Minecraft days. That's why I used TechnicLauncher.
    I have so many ideas. But I feel that posting them would only add to the mess of suggestions threads.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Hey, the worst thing you can do is not post them! It's just one big ol' jambalaya, the suggestion forums, and we want to see as much stuff in there as we can!
    Youtube added a new feature. And turned it on automatically as usual.
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    When Google adds something new, they assume it's an improvement. Nobody wants to take the time to put an improvement to affect.
    Hey guys. The next time you find something odd happening in game, keep it to yourself.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Anything can be put under "unintended function". They may remove it because it looks ugly or they may remove it because they didn't think of it before you did. They may remove it because they had a teaspoon less creamer in their morning coffee. If you talk about these things they will get removed.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If they kept it to themselves, it wouldn't be known easily, and half of those clamoring "don't remove this!" would not even know it exists.

Edit: Nice paradox you stumbled upon there. Hope GodDev doesn't find out or he may fix it. :dryadwink:
    Brony Bonfire
    Brony Bonfire
    If anypony takes away my reds wings on console there'll be discord to pay ;)
    Don't act persecuted because your moon tech doesn't run a particular game.
    DaBomb
    DaBomb
    Apples don't grow on the moon.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    While most mac users read the thread we get some dingdongs who have launched themselves into the forum on a v2 rocket. Conveniently bypassing all the readables, the relevant information, and a smoothy stand. Then they make a thread..
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I have no idea what-

"OMG Y NO MAC VERSION YET PLS MAKE MAC VERSION OR I'LL EAT ALL UR BUNNIES OMG Y U NO MAC VERSION YET?"

- you're talking about.

Having to wait for a version for your "gaming rig" is the big price you have to pay for paying the big price (because Macs, hehehehe.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom