Recent content by Ilysen

1. Ilysen

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

I'm not sure. The code for my mod utilizes the same code as vanilla for teleporting players to a spot, so I don't *think* anything should be wrong. Does the normal RoD fail to teleport you if you use it manually, or does it work? If it works but the hotkey doesn't, I'll have to take a look...
  2. Ilysen

It's been a while since I played Terraria, so sorry for the wait. It turns out I accidentally flagged Starbrass to sell after EoW/BoC, not after Skeletron. I've pushed a quick update to fix that!
  3. Ilysen

I've temporarily removed Challenge Runes from the mod browser due to issues with its function and general instability caused by my messy code. I'm currently in the process of rewriting the whole thing from the ground up, after which I'll put it back on. Edit - Now back as version 1.0.1...
  4. Ilysen

Those are very good - much better than my codersprites. Thank you kindly; I'll put them in and credit you fully.
  5. Ilysen

Despite my reluctance, for now I've implemented it under the name "auric steel", and included it as a crafting ingredient for auromechanical armor as well as a new weapon, the auric steel waraxe, which has a high crit chance and deals magic damage instead of melee damage.
  6. Ilysen

Those are good sprites! For the most part, however, I would rather not implement thaumium directly, as I'm worried about being a direct ripoff of Thaumcraft rather than a homage. Instead, I've been using alchemical brass (soon to be starbrass), and I'll use those sprites for the starbrass -...
  7. Ilysen

I like the idea of adding more runes than just the first four. I think slow movement speed feels really sluggish and generally not fun to play with, so I'd probably massively drop acceleration instead of just movement speed. The ore idea in particular kind of got me thinking; I imagine that I...
  8. Ilysen

I appreciate it; the potions were, iirc, the first thing I made in the mod, and it was very deliberate. I think that "reusable potions" in Terraria modding tend to be incredibly easy to get; usually either bought from an NPC or crafted at a workbench into a reusable version. I wanted to deviate...
  9. Ilysen

Read me first!: Posting an update as of July 2023: hi! it's been a very long time since I worked on these, huh. they're made for I think a version of 1.3 that's now legacy content; I know I can't get into the mod browser to make any changes, at any rate. I've been doin other stuff for a good...
Back
Top Bottom