Recent content by iWasHere

1. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

just about everything minus a couple accessories, surveyor drone pet. the biggest things that arent there are the super mega quiver thing and the mirror shield, but those aren't likely to come back. either way, i've been struggling with depression recently and find it really hard to be motivated...
  2. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

because i work in mysterious ways
  3. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

Okie dokie then. 👍
  4. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

Hello. If anybody is watching this thread, please note that I released a beta version of my mod to the mod browser. It is called "Peculiarity 2". It's not entirely complete. It doesn't have all of the content that the original version had. And it isn't exactly tested for multiplayer. But it is...
  5. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

Awh, thank you! <3
  6. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

i might, i might not. really depends if i feel like getting back into modding the game, i dunno. also wow i just read over the past few post, things are really messed up, huh. it's been forever since i've touched the mod, i can't really make any promises as to if i'm going to fix it. just don't...
  7. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

The nerf in my opinion was a little necessary, seeing as in expert mode it just murders everything including bosses. I can see if I can balance it a little bit better, more damage?
  8. iWasHere

tModLoader "The" Fixer and Low Health Beep

Mods are both updated to tModloader v0.10.1. Also: LowHealthBeep no longer shows "Peril!" when you're dead.
  9. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

You mean v0.10.0.2? tModloader just updated today with v0.10.1.
  10. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

The mod is now v0.7.2.1. Updated for support with tModloader v0.10.1.
  11. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

0.7.2.0 is released. Massive update, new asteroid biome content (music boxes, boss, etc).
  12. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

I'll add that to the to-do.
  13. iWasHere

tModLoader "The" Fixer and Low Health Beep

Huh, that's weird. They're supposed to be in the zip files, as I uploaded them. For whatever reason, it downloads them weirdly. I'll see if I can get this fixed. Edit: I've updated the download links.
  14. iWasHere

tModLoader Peculiarity

Repair Surveyors and Defense Bots. Defense Bots will spawn in asteroid biomes closer to the ground. I would recommend moving some asteroid rock down to the surface, since the Defense Bot is a very common spawn.
Back
Top Bottom