tModLoader Peculiarity

@iWasHere fix your mod please. I have the same problem as the guy / girl above. Thanks

i might, i might not. really depends if i feel like getting back into modding the game, i dunno.

also wow i just read over the past few post, things are really messed up, huh. it's been forever since i've touched the mod, i can't really make any promises as to if i'm going to fix it. just don't exactly have the time any more.

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this mod. The asteroid biome is brilliant and you have added a lot of other little things that are just swell. Big <3 for this.

Oh dear god, where has this mod been all my life? The sprites are beautiful, the items are very, very creative, the biome looks eerie but exciting, the NPCs are practical and thematic, and the whole thing is practically dripping "Quality." You have out-done yourself.

This is going in my "5 mods for a play-through" list near the top. I love the "Character Sheet" item because I never know what the heck my stats are.

So, since not everyone is privy and in on the Discord, I figured I'd give an update here since I decided to pop in and check for any news.
upload_2019-5-9_0-40-44.png

So TL;DR: REJOICE! The mod is not dead! iWasHere will be here once again!
As for the time... Well... When it's done, basically. But after tModLoader 0.11 exits beta.
And possibly after 1.3.6 and the subsequent tModLoader compatability update.
So... Soon™.

So, since not everyone is privy and in on the Discord, I figured I'd give an update here since I decided to pop in and check for any news.
View attachment 221063
So TL;DR: REJOICE! The mod is not dead! iWasHere will be here once again!
As for the time... Well... When it's done, basically. But after tModLoader 0.11 exits beta.
And possibly after 1.3.6 and the subsequent tModLoader compatability update.
So... Soon™.
Ah, very good reasons for sure.

but they still hasn't logged into the forums since last year, do people just forget the forums exist or something?

Ah, very good reasons for sure.

but they still hasn't logged into the forums since last year, do people just forget the forums exist or something?
Yes.
See: Half the mods that don't even have forum threads and instead ONLY have Discord links...

Because why would you use a medium that actually makes sense for long-term content display in a well-formatted layout available to anyone, when you can use an exclusive platform where users need to go through hoops to get in, only to find an obtuse layout in no way designed to hold this form of content, designed primarily for social interaction rather than long-form posts about a subject?
(That was sarcasm.)

Sorry. Am salty about a Discord experience I just had simply trying to get info on a mod and give feedback. Eugh.

Yes.
See: Half the mods that don't even have forum threads and instead ONLY have Discord links...

Because why would you use a medium that actually makes sense for long-term content display in a well-formatted layout available to anyone, when you can use an exclusive platform where users need to go through hoops to get in, only to find an obtuse layout in no way designed to hold this form of content, designed primarily for social interaction rather than long-form posts about a subject?
(That was sarcasm.)

Sorry. Am salty about a Discord experience I just had simply trying to get info on a mod and give feedback. Eugh.
I joined Calamity's discord just to get the planetiods update when that first dropped, because Fabsol couldn't share on the forums for a month for some, unknown reason. (or anyone for that matter, still not sure what happened back there... The update did linked later on the front page thou of the thread)

Welp, dunno if it'll get seen here, and given a rewrite is in progress it probably doesn't matter much anyway, but it seems in Multiplayer the suspicious statue, instead of staying still, gets Fighter AI... sometimes. other times it gets Bat AI. So I had a statue flying around trying to kill me in one case, then the next I had one running at me. Both times, if I hit it, it would teleport a bit back. Something really screwy with that thing's AI. Anyway managed to beat it and get the Sculptor anyway. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom