tModLoader Peculiarity

Repair Surveyors and Defense Bots. Defense Bots will spawn in asteroid biomes closer to the ground. I would recommend moving some asteroid rock down to the surface, since the Defense Bot is a very common spawn.

Hey. Awesome mod, but a few things: The asteroid field needs a music box, and asteroid bricks w/ corresponding walls.

not at ALL pleased with the change to the Lightning Rod. Went from the best weapon ever to worthless in one fell swoop.

not at ALL pleased with the change to the Lightning Rod. Went from the best weapon ever to worthless in one fell swoop.

The nerf in my opinion was a little necessary, seeing as in expert mode it just murders everything including bosses. I can see if I can balance it a little bit better, more damage?

Please remember to post meaningful posts that are not lacking in content. There have been a few posts so far that could have maybe been expressed with a like or more explanation. Thanks!

The nerf in my opinion was a little necessary, seeing as in expert mode it just murders everything including bosses. I can see if I can balance it a little bit better, more damage?
I feel like I need to apologize for my comment, it seems harsh to me reading it back. Unfortunately, I'm honest and blunt, and it can be a bad combination sometimes. I'm sorry if it came off that way. (Some people like the honesty... *shrug* )

More damage might be better, since it only hits once now and you have to go through some fairly tough enemies to get one. I mean ideally I'd love it put back the way it was but I don't think realistically that's going to happen. :p

I did want to say I have really enjoyed following this mods progress from "14 items in chests to make caving less predictable" to what its become now. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store, too!

edit: The Demon Emblem's 30% damage increase doesn't work. Damage doesn't change in the tooltip.

Last edited:
I think the bee hive thing in the asteroid biome should get a nerf cuz that's a lot of bees. I'd also appreciate whatever drops cell samples being more common or having a 100% drop chance for the cell. I love the asteroids in the background though.

lower spawnrates in the asteroid biome
or nerf the asteroid drifter things(remove their ability to phase through walls)

Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.Framing.GetTileSafely(Int32 i, Int32 j) at Terraria.Chest.NearOtherChests(Int32 x, Int32 y) at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceChest(Int32 x, Int32 y, UInt16 type, Boolean notNearOtherChests, Int32 style) at Peculiarity.GlobalWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__2(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\ohaiw\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Peculiarity\GlobalWorld.cs:line 307 at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress) at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress) at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject) at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext) at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext) this keeps coming up when I try to create a world can somebody help me

Back
Top Bottom