Izzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,
    I just wanted to ask if you ever solved your issue with making a new item in tModLoader. I seem to be having the same problem.
    Izzy
    Izzy
    sadly no. But i didn't spend time ot it anymore anyway.
    C
    Corvus Sevenbranch
    after about 4 hours of messing with it, i figured mine out. i didn't realize i needed a main .cs file for the mod itself that told it what folders it was supposed to be looking in for stuff. >.<
    the file everyone talks about when they say to set autoload to true, yeah, it also needs all the pathways to the files you are using...
    Mine_Sasha
    Mine_Sasha
    Small question, I have the same problem as you, I have autoload on and stuff but it says missing texture :/
    Also Yeah recipe is not showing up ; _ ;
    I hope this won't seem strange, but, I saw your avatar in the Leveled topic, and I just wanted to tell you that it looks really cute! I have a major soft spot for animal characters, though it probably sounds dorky that I find a lot of them cute. XD
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Ohmygoooosh x3 i looked at his page and saw his baloo piccie x33 so cute!!! I instantly wtached him once i went through his gallery :3
    Shibuyah-kun
    Shibuyah-kun
    Hahah, awww, yeah, he did a really cute job on that pic of Baloo--in fact, I think he does an adorable job on all of those cute animals he draws. X3
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17767965/
    Here's the full picture of my avatar, in case you wanted to see it, it's my favorite picture. ^w^
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Ahhh thanks for the link! I didn't know you had FA! And it really is a cute picture :33
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom