Recent content by Izzy

1. Izzy

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Time for another round :DDD
  2. Izzy

Work has kept me busy the last few days but i arrived at ganondorf's ship. The difficulty increases like a lot... while the earth temple was laggy but still not too hard ganon's ship is like... wow... the spear traps deal A LOT of dmg (i got killed there after two hits that dealt like 120 dmg...
  3. Izzy

The earth temple areal is EXTREMLY laggy especially in the latest part which caused a LOT of falling deaths. also... i dunno if i'm doing something wrong but the last door in the earth temple that leads to the sage doesn't seem to get the platform it needs in front of it even though i've every...
  4. Izzy

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

there was no error message. just the usual ''has stopped working''
  5. Izzy

Hmm i dunno why but since i installed the mod terraria crashes a lot (first at world creation then after crafting a legendary boreal wood sword) so 2 crashes within 20 minutes :/
  6. Izzy

very much looking forward to the new version <3 Are you going to implement all bosses this time? Or will it be like the last version (defeating WoF and then directly golem)
  7. Izzy

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

uhm .. this only works for 1.3.0.8 and not for 1.3.1
  8. Izzy

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

AWWWWWW yisss!! been waiting for this update to create a nice map <3 Good work guys!!
  9. Izzy

sadly no. But i didn't spend time ot it anymore anyway.

sadly no. But i didn't spend time ot it anymore anyway.
  10. Izzy

Are traps really supposed to hit hard? I just stepped into a dart trap in an ice cavern and it did 121 dmg almoast instantly killing me (the poison did that then ... )
  11. Izzy

How do I import players from the original game? There's no Import button anymore.
  12. Izzy

Wow... i'm around 3 terraria days in and i had it reain two days and two blood moons in two nights... which sucks since the enemies kill me easily...
  13. Izzy

So how exactly do we access these passive abilities and how do we know when they are active? <O> EDIT: Nevemind Got it!
  14. Izzy

Uhh! Official or P-Server? I've been playing this game ALOT in my past years. Recently the good german servers died out and since none of my friends speak good englisch i can't play with them on english servers v.v'
  15. Izzy

Ah well that's still awesome. Even if they are character specific i guess you won't get enough AP to equip every single ability. So one can still create their own ''unique class''
Back
Top Bottom