Recent content by JacksonJJF

1. J

Map-Adventure Genesis of the Corruption [Builders Needed]

I would love to help! I'm Jackson and I am 13 year old! :happy: Also really nice build! this is only something I did quickly so don't expect much from it! It only took my like 20 minutes:dryadhappy:! And here is my build!
  2. J

Map-Puzzle Escape Andoid.

Does it matter or does it have to go with the build? Otherwise I would love to help!:happy:
  3. J

Texture Pack Biggles HD texture package

can you put some screen shots of it in game please! Thanks in advance! Looks good so far!
  4. J

tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

This looks awesome! I will get this when the next update comes :-)
  5. J

Wavebank Terraria Alternate Soundtrack

Nice i really like it... Thank you! :)
  6. J

Texture Pack The Soft Pack

I will totally get this when its fully done!
  7. J

Biomes & Nature Better Trees and twigs

Thank you guys and I will take this as a trial and error. I just don't want a massive argument. Thank You!
  8. J

Well I might I haven't desided this was just an idea I had that could turn into something...
  9. J

There should be twigs that you can get from trees and every biome should have its respected branch. Such as Frozen Boreal Branch ect.... And those branches can be used to make swords and there should maybe be new trees, yes there is 1 for each biome but I feel as though that there needs to be...
  10. J

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

I loved terraria so much that I bet terraria 2 will be the same thing again..... hours and hours of playing time.
Back
Top Bottom