Biomes & Nature Better Trees and twigs

JacksonJJF

Terrarian
There should be twigs that you can get from trees and every biome should have its respected branch. Such as Frozen Boreal Branch ect.... And those branches can be used to make swords and there should maybe be new trees, yes there is 1 for each biome but I feel as though that there needs to be diffrent kinds like Maple tree or Diffrent kinds that can have flowers or an apple tree that produces Apples that you can get and eat and it heals 15 life. I think it needs a little bit of nature because the top isn't to exiting just trees and landscape so I feel it would be nice to add apeal to when you are exploring the surface.

Please leave suggestions on something else in the thread that I missed or should be added

-Jackson

So it's a complication of the current crafting recipes for Wooden Swords.

And a Mushroom alt.

This suggestion might have worked out better if it had been made by someone who decided to sprite the alternate trees themselves, but that doesn't seem to be the case today.

So it's a complication of the current crafting recipes for Wooden Swords.

And a Mushroom alt.

This suggestion might have worked out better if it had been made by someone who decided to sprite the alternate trees themselves, but that doesn't seem to be the case today.
Well I might I haven't desided this was just an idea I had that could turn into something...

Well I might I haven't desided this was just an idea I had that could turn into something...
Please, when you make a suggestion, think it out fully first. I mean, sure it's ok to leave a couple things open to interpretation, but be confident in the main concept when you post it. Trust me, i learned the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom