Recent content by Jak81

1. Jak81

PC lighting bug with Magiluminescence

After haven't playing the game for a while, I recently started a new run and crafted the Magiluminescence for the first time. Really nice item, especially the light it gives is a helper. But there is a bug with it, it only gives light while the game is not paused. As I play with Autopause on, as...
  2. Jak81

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ok, sounds good. Thanks in advance. :)
  3. Jak81

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I have a problem with the Vacuum function. In the Mod Info it says "Right click to permanently vacuum items to you", but when I right click the icon, nothing happens at all. Left click works without problems. Any idea?
  4. Jak81

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

What kind of "weapon" is the "Circle Spawner" you can craft now without any materials, because it has no animation (at least with Omniswing)?
  5. Jak81

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Why is it, that the Stellarium Pickaxe mines slower (with better speed and pickaxe power) than the Nebula Pickaxe (or any other Luminite Pickaxe)? And why got the +range removed on the Stellarium tools? :(
  6. Jak81

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Congrats to the 5th... but can someone please post the date, because of the DNS problems that imgur has in the moment, I can't see the pic in the post. :/ edit: Ok, imgur seems to be working again... damn only 6 more days... yay :)
  7. Jak81

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Yes, I did see that too and wondered that I have to find the first one to notice it too on page 11. That is one great new feature! I hope the update will be released soon :D
Back
Top Bottom