Recent content by Jakes_Terraria

1. Jakes_Terraria

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Treasure magnet can be very useful but it’s largely situational, and I don’t feel it belongs in shadow chests of all things. you Could always control minion AI by focusing minions on specific enemies, but that’s not the problem I have with minion AI. Sometimes they are just...really stupid...
  2. Jakes_Terraria

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hey, loving 1.4 so far, however, there are quite a few things that have been dampening my enjoyment of the game (and no, its not just the pain of master mode.) First, Worldgen Worldgen in 1.4 is...far from perfect. Because of the way the UG Desert is protected, world evils always spawn in the...
  3. Jakes_Terraria

Items The Commonly Touched on Topic of The Expert Moonlord Drop

Recently, I beat Terraria expert mode as a mage, which was pretty darn challenging already, but now we have master mode! Couldn't be more excited to suffer. I know several people have touched on this before, but there are some expert mode drops that are really disappointing to me. Namely, the...
  4. Jakes_Terraria

Other Reasonable 1.3.6 Ideas for Your Consideration

Hello fellow terrarians! Are you bored with vanilla Terraria? Wish there was more to do? Too bad! Because this thread doesn't contain any big, game-changing ideas. Only reasonably small changes for developer consideration! Firstly, my legs are killing me. I've been walking around slaying beasts...
  5. Jakes_Terraria

Other 1.4 SMALL IDEAS Thread

1.4 has been announced as the next update, a 1.3.7 has not been confirmed. But it might happen! if so, perfect update to fix some long awaited changes to the brain of confusion, and other changes and additions for us to enjoy.
  6. Jakes_Terraria

Other 1.4 SMALL IDEAS Thread

1.4 is the next big update that is going to be developed after 1.3.6 so here are some non-insane ideas for this next update and I hope that Re-logic can see this and think about some of them. First though i have a question: Is a full throwing class completely out of the Question for 1.4? 1...
Back
Top Bottom