Recent content by Kalle

1. Kalle

Look at this Q&A before posting

Well, I did write one of those too. However having two of those might be more useful for ppl too see it. I'll link yours in mine.
  2. Kalle

PC Bug Report for Multiplayer Lags in 1.3

The team is currently working on a fix. Yes, for sure it is. Thanks for the dxdiag, will look into it later, but I am sure, there won't be anything that is significant for the crashes.
  3. Kalle

Game crashes without notice after an hour of playing

Disable the Steam cloud.
  4. Kalle

PC I can't play on multiplayer

Work through the steps in my sig. please.
  5. Kalle

#HopingnewhotfixiscomingsoonTM

#HopingnewhotfixiscomingsoonTM
  6. Kalle

PC I can't play on multiplayer

Try to disable the Steam cloud and give feedback please.
  7. Kalle

"It is your faulty setup in your computer" that is a very interesting thesis, which is complete bull:red: in my view. There are a way too many people, who got this issue and a huge majority did with me a complete workaround from updating drivers to reinstalling etc.. Also the typical "Hey, use...
  8. Kalle

PC Random crashes

Really? That fixed it? Wow, thanks for sharing, I appreciate. Normally the fullscreen mode is good, because then the pc fully uses the resources for the game.
  9. Kalle

PC Random crashes

It is obvious that it comes from the patch, everyone has those issues, if nothing helps, you will need to wait for another hotfix.
  10. Kalle

Me 2, but it seems like the multiplayer for itself is very unstable, I really got no clue what they did mess up there :).
  11. Kalle

I'm a friend of him and we used a dedicated server, I rent for a few days. The problem remained, hope thats clear enough. :)
  12. Kalle

Too hot to move here, man I think I am going to melt away.

Too hot to move here, man I think I am going to melt away.
  13. Kalle

Yes he did, I used one of Nitrado's side, the problem remained.
  14. Kalle

@adrift Not a reason to insult sb, keep calm. I guess all of you have their graphic drivers up to date? This problem is the worst one right now. I hate it that a lot of ppl cannot play multiplayer properly.
  15. Kalle

PC Try these steps before posting!

Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate that.
Back
Top Bottom