Kardfogu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just hope You'll find some time to open the thread again, so I'll have my favorite place for ideas and complaints when 1.3.1 is out... If it won't solve the problems, of course. Well, I'm pretty sure it won't.
    Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Sorry, not gonna happen. It's of no use. Terraria is a huge collection of bugs and game design errors right now. The game is 8 years old now and they still use the broken RNG inherited from XNA, they either have no clue to replace it or they don't care.

They are either incompetent or just ignorant.
    Pick your opinion, I believe they simply don't care.
    Ain't gonna wait for them, it's faster to fix their crap myself.
    Did You play "Baldur's Gate"?
    Reactions: Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Well, probably because it is based on D&D and I'm into that kind of stuff so I picked up a lot from the roleplaying subculture. xD
    If you remember any, could you write them down here? I'm curious. X)
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    If You are talking about exapmles, then there is only one I can give You. It's on 32th page of Your thread:
    "Alignment: Sarcastic Evil"
    There was one or two more fragments in Your posts that I'd say are from BG, but unfortunately I don't remember them well enough to tell You now, and don't know where they are to search for them and check.
    Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Perfect timing, I just used "Alignment: Sarcastic Evil" again like ~30 seconds ago. xD
    Yeah, that's generic D&D stuff and I love that, that's one thing I can't get bored of about D&D and the subculture around it: the nostalgy. X)
    I'm happy you noticed it. =^-^=
    I can't hear You heart beating. Are You sure You're still alive? I'm curious, as currently everyone's preparing for zombie apocalypse...
    Reactions: Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Well, it depends on what you call alive.
    By definition it changes for every sentient creature, as such, I may or may not be alive.
    As my definition stands, actually I'm pretty much just half-undead, not dead in the slightest way which is borderline alive or at least animate.

Back to topic, I had too much overtime this week to do anything spectacular, but I'll be back within hours/days.
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    It's too late to start discussion about what "alive" means, especially when it's middle of the night here, and I look even worse than zombie.
    And with this... I just had to make sure you're still on forums. Nothing important, as it seems that topic is dead, so there was propability that the same happened to You :D
    Kardfogu
    Kardfogu
    Well, I'm not that easy to get rid of... xD
    Anyways, good night, I hope you'll sleep well. I think I won't, it's incredibly hot around here...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom