Recent content by KilljoyThePsycho

1. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Thank you Light bowser, but the anger in my heart will never deplete for that SONOVABITH
  2. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I'm salty as :red:, I died to the purity after beating the purity...so I didn't get nothing. Dialogue stole my thunder
  3. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Ah yes...The trees with the faces of the souls of the innocent. marvelous!
  4. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Since there are 4 money slots, can we have an item thats worth 100 Platinum...like a Cosmic Coin? because with the Basilisk boss from another mod and FargoWiltas, I was able to farm up to 300 platinum in a few minutes... :T
  5. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

AHA! I HAVE A GENIUS IDEA THAT INTERESTS ME A TON!!! What do you think of a single area in space...a large structure...an alien space ship or something! and you need to use a boss drop item (similar to the temple key) to access the inside! This is a very rough idea, but I hope it'll be as cool...
  6. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Good day, my friend. I adore how this is progressing compared to tremor. Spore-like bow, a whole mechanic addition and the amazing spawn beginning... It blows my mind how great this already seems, the quality is totally tubular! Will you end up adding easter eggs/references in the mod? That...
  7. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

My goblin battle standard isnt working...~:cry:
  8. KilljoyThePsycho

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

you need Tmodloader for the 1.3 update! unless u have a back-up of 1.2.4
  9. KilljoyThePsycho

can someone explain why when I run TAPI it makes the sound where u put ur mouse over the icon, then stops running it? ;(
  10. KilljoyThePsycho

why is Tapi.exe missing? ;^; is it a normal thing?
Back
Top Bottom