Recent content by kingklutz

1. kingklutz

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Was wondering if I can request a specific game pad for android? Its a ZM-X6
  2. kingklutz

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

That’s what’s I said... just not very well lol. Yes but us mobile players have optimisation issues such as crashing, textures not loading, sometimes building can be unresponsive (might be something to do with my MFi though). NPC’s not moving into houses that meet requirements amongst other...
  3. kingklutz

Resolved [Mobile] Help!! NPC's don't move in!!

Guide is a pain in the arse sometimes. Sometimes he will take a couple logins to actually move back in. Try making another house and see if it’s the environment around that one house he doesn’t like. I’m having problems with a Chardonnay... charoney? Whatever NPC it is as they want to move in...
  4. kingklutz

I Just want consistent updates. Not 3 years in between. It’s not like re logic is strained as pipe works is working on it. Yes mobile platform is a bit difficult to work on but still. 3 damn years and not even a cheeky optimisation update. Give us little updates like a single boss, or a few...
  5. kingklutz

Mobile How to Beat Plantera

Here’s another easy way 1. Make a 3 high and roughly 60 block long corridor (shorter if you’re going for melee with a light disc) 2. Place a teleporter at each end. (Place a block so your character can’t enter the corridor, this means the spiky balls should get you) Wire it up, place a switch...
  6. kingklutz

Mobile Pumpkin moon AFK farm?

tried to make an AFK pumpkin moon farm out of happy days PC Tutorial and resized everything (instead of 84 block wide its 56 for mobile and instead of 47 high it’s 31 high). However mourning wood keeps spawning right where I am and killing me. I can go through waves quick enough, first wave...
  7. kingklutz

Resolved [Mobile] Celestial Shell?

Ah thanks... hopefully we’ll get 1.3 sometime soon. Only been waiting like 3 years lol
  8. kingklutz

Resolved [Mobile] Celestial Shell?

According to the gamepedia you can create the celestial shell on the mobile version but the option doesn’t come up. I have both the celestial stone and the moon shell. Both unequipped and even restarted my game.
  9. kingklutz

Back to toothless. HTTYD 3 HYPE

Back to toothless. HTTYD 3 HYPE
  10. kingklutz

Kinda glad it isn’t out yet because I’ve still got a lot to do as I lost my world and characters with 200+ hours sunk into it. I have to redo: . Pumpkin moon, . Get a demon scythe and pumpkin sword thing (forgot what it’s called) again, . Make my world easy to use (teleporter and easy routes)...
  11. kingklutz

Git gud

Git gud
  12. kingklutz

Mobile Question about 1.3 update on mobile

I would love this. A 10 hotbar would be extremely handy now I have a controller for my phone
  13. kingklutz

Dammit, why did I change my profile picture now someone’s gone and stole toothless

Dammit, why did I change my profile picture now someone’s gone and stole toothless
  14. kingklutz

I dunno if he is but I certainly am

I dunno if he is but I certainly am
  15. kingklutz

Mobile A review of the SteelSeries Nimbus (iPhone)

Apple is just crap tbh. Too stingy with their hardware. However this is a controller good enough for me. Playing bully atm and it’s perfect. It’s like playing it on the 360 but with better graphics somehow
Back
Top Bottom