Recent content by Krystahl

1. K

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

How do you break the black slime in the abandoned lab? I can't get any further without breaking it and ive already killed all the bosses before it.
  2. K

tAPI The Life Mod

Sorry, I haven't updated this in a while, but I figured out how to make an ore generate underground, and I've been working on it for a bit. I haven't done much for the mod for a while though.
  3. K

tAPI Coding issue for boss

That didn't seem to fix it.
  4. K

tAPI Coding issue for boss

So, I have been trying to make a boss for my mod, but it does not seem to work right. When I try to summon it, it decides to tell me: "System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "LifeCrystals:Crystal Guardian" found at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key) at...
  5. K

Looking For A Spriter!

I'll help too, if you want.
  6. K

Did you code the bosses in the Tremor mod?

Did you code the bosses in the Tremor mod?
  7. K

tAPI Tremor Mod

Alright, this is a very good mod, but I am just getting started with it, and I've already noticed a couple things that seem off. The cow head shouldn't drop almost every time, for it's better to have a little challenge in getting the item from a common mob. Also, the maces shouldn't have the...
  8. K

oh.

oh.
  9. K

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

I don't have enough information to see what's wrong, but either you entered the item Zirconium Ore incorrectly or you did something wrong with the json for the ore and it isn't recognizing it.
  10. K

You have an item Zirconium Ore created, right?
  11. K

It gives me this when I try to summon it: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "LifeCrystals:CrystalGuardian" found at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key) at LifeCrystals.Items.SuspiciousLookingCrystal.UseItem(Terraria.Player p) in \Life...
  12. K

I know I already posted about this, but has anyone figured out yet why I'm getting the error: "'TAPI.Defs' does not contain a definition for 'npcs'" from this? http://pastebin.com/bHRpH218
  13. K

tAPI The Life Mod

I've still gotta probably make a lot of hand made sprites though, since many people do mind. Also, it's going to be MUCH better when more of the planned stuff is out. Especially with the addition of the boss (cause that's what people like).
  14. K

tAPI The Life Mod

UPDATE: 0.1.1 New Items: -Life Sword Fixes: Fixed the tool tip of Lifium Ore (used to say "Energy seems to make a good, strong material"). Upcoming Features: A new boss Lifium Armor Another ore to generate in the world instead of being crafted Lifium Bars in chests Placeable Lifium Ore
  15. K

Wow, you're amazing! Thanks so much! I've got a problem with the summoning item, though. It seems that this error keeps popping up: 'TAPI.Defs' does not contain a definition for 'npcs' Here's my cs file for the summoning item: http://pastebin.com/bHRpH218 Any idea why it won't work?
Back
Top Bottom