• Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found a Ruin! Woohoo!
Ruin.PNG
Ruin2.PNG
Bloody good work, guys! I was surprised at how well coded it was! :)

Alright, this is a very good mod, but I am just getting started with it, and I've already noticed a couple things that seem off.
The cow head shouldn't drop almost every time, for it's better to have a little challenge in getting the item from a common mob. Also, the maces shouldn't have the Lime rarity, because they are easily crafted with a small amount of resources, and Lime rarities usually come in around Golem/Plantera.
If I find some other things that seem off, I'll tell you. Anyways, I hope this mod grows huge. It has great coding.

I finally found a Ruin! Woohoo!
Bloody good work, guys! I was surprised at how well coded it was! :)
It is a merit of @Flanker

Alright, this is a very good mod, but I am just getting started with it, and I've already noticed a couple things that seem off.
The cow head shouldn't drop almost every time, for it's better to have a little challenge in getting the item from a common mob. Also, the maces shouldn't have the Lime rarity, because they are easily crafted with a small amount of resources, and Lime rarities usually come in around Golem/Plantera.
If I find some other things that seem off, I'll tell you. Anyways, I hope this mod grows huge. It has great coding.
I know about cow heads. I wanted it to drop with 1% (0.001) and write 100% (1) :D
About rarity: We are going to fix all rarities in 1.0.9.1 :)

Nice mod. Here are some feedback which I hope you can use to make this mod even better:

* Much less chance for Cow Head (as you know).
* Be able to make something of apples like apple pie.
* Cows should try to run away if you hit them or sometimes fight back.
* Cows should make sounds when you hit them (and once in a while normally).
* Cows should be less common.
* Cows should swim.
* Cows could drop leather.
* Eating can sometimes be looked until you rejoin the world (if you eat the food, it plays the sound but the item is not removed and the hunger is not changed).
* Don't start with 0 hunger when you die. This way you can avoid eating altogether (maybe a newly generated character should start with food).
* Food hover text appears under the mini-map.
* Blast Furnace should light up surroundings.
* A 0.25% food speed settings.
* Looks like when Gobling Army arrives also cows spawns in alot (got 50 cow heads in 5min).

Last edited:
Did someone beat the Chaos Wyrm? If yes could you say if he's hard easy or medium (in expamles like "He's Harder than Destroyer")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom