1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
krzysk_1
Last Activity:
May 2, 2017
Birthday:
Sep 12, 1999

Share This Page

krzysk_1

Official Terrarian, Male, 17, from Poland

I'm inactive on da forum May 27, 2016

krzysk_1 was last seen:
May 2, 2017
    1. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      I'm inactive on da forum
    2. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      WTF my friends playing GD (both are noobs and lite version peasants): (continuation in comment)
      1. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        1st one (is stuck on Polargeist) says the music makes it harder to play
        2nd one (stuck on Dry Out, but completed all of the lite levels except XStep on practise) says music is stupid and terrible etc.
        My other friends, who played GD rage quitted quickly and hate it sooo much
        Jan 14, 2016
    3. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      Happy new year from Poland!!! :happy:
    4. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      #PrayForParis
    5. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      (>.>) HISSSSSSSSS Leafy HISSSSSSS
      1. View previous comments...
      2. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        I only wanted people too understand, that I'm not talking About Minecraft, but about Leafy.
        Also I put that there while editing of this post and it already wasn't on the main site.
        But I'm sorry, I'll edit it. :)
        sorry for bad English :/
        Oct 23, 2015
      3. Mineblock04122
        Mineblock04122
        That creeper looks familiar...maybe the one who breached my bunker?
        Oct 23, 2015
      4. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        lol
        Oct 23, 2015
    6. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      Haters gonna hate, but I don't care Got bored, played Minecraft Went digging, found 2 diamonds Went to Nether, found 11 (in chests)
      2. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Ah. I never really got into Redstone, though I know maybe a bit above basic level of it. Definitely not as good as Sethbling or CaptainSparklez at it.

I find myself trying to go as fast as I can in Survival a lot of the time, to the point of not making a base until I have a Nether Portal sometimes. Though that's good, because I like building with Nether Quartz.
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        Sparklez isn't good at redstone, he just showcases contraptions of other people. -_-
        Sethbling is great in command block contraptions, I also know some things about them, but I prefer "door guys" like DicoTheRedstoner, Sidney600mc, Fenno and many more. I'm not too bad at redstone, but mostly I'm using tutorials :p First thing I'm going to build is 2x2 glass hipster door 10x5x4 by Teo and Arma.
        Oct 20, 2015
      4. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Meh, it's been a while since I really watched any Minecraft videos.
        I do remember being at the first stress test of AntVenom's server, it was great.

Usually nowadays I just play on Xbox with a select group of friends and we end up :red:ing around on old worlds instead of doing anything actually productive.
        Oct 20, 2015
        krzysk_1 likes this.
    7. krzysk_1
      krzysk_1
      I was thinking about my trading post, noone replied to it for a very long time so I was thinking that it's like on 5th site... [limit...]
      1. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        Oct 7, 2015
    8. wolfboyft
      wolfboyft
      ˙ǝɯoɔlǝM
      2. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Ill call ye wolfboy forever
        Sep 27, 2015
      3. wolfboyft
        wolfboyft
        That's not funny.
        Sep 27, 2015
      4. krzysk_1
        krzysk_1
        I was away from my phone for an hour and now I'm like "WTF?!" seeing what just happened in here. If you want to discuss with each other that much, try using private conversations. -.-
        Sep 27, 2015
        Gmayor61 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1999 (Age: 17)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita

Signature

I'm sorry if I made some language mistakes, my English isn't perfect - I'm from Poland. :)
    My trading post
    [​IMG]
    Translations to English: "Poziom" - Level (PSN); "gry" - games; "ukończenie" - completition (of trophies); "trofea" - trophies. xD
    [​IMG]