• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
krzysk_1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF my friends playing GD (both are noobs and lite version peasants): (continuation in comment)
    krzysk_1
    krzysk_1
    1st one (is stuck on Polargeist) says the music makes it harder to play
    2nd one (stuck on Dry Out, but completed all of the lite levels except XStep on practise) says music is stupid and terrible etc.
    My other friends, who played GD rage quitted quickly and hate it sooo much
    (>.>) HISSSSSSSSS Leafy HISSSSSSS
    krzysk_1
    krzysk_1
    I only wanted people too understand, that I'm not talking About Minecraft, but about Leafy.
    Also I put that there while editing of this post and it already wasn't on the main site.
    But I'm sorry, I'll edit it. :)
    sorry for bad English :/
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    That creeper looks familiar...maybe the one who breached my bunker?
    krzysk_1
    krzysk_1
    lol
    Haters gonna hate, but I don't care Got bored, played Minecraft Went digging, found 2 diamonds Went to Nether, found 11 (in chests)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Ah. I never really got into Redstone, though I know maybe a bit above basic level of it. Definitely not as good as Sethbling or CaptainSparklez at it.

I find myself trying to go as fast as I can in Survival a lot of the time, to the point of not making a base until I have a Nether Portal sometimes. Though that's good, because I like building with Nether Quartz.
    krzysk_1
    krzysk_1
    Sparklez isn't good at redstone, he just showcases contraptions of other people. -_-
    Sethbling is great in command block contraptions, I also know some things about them, but I prefer "door guys" like DicoTheRedstoner, Sidney600mc, Fenno and many more. I'm not too bad at redstone, but mostly I'm using tutorials :p First thing I'm going to build is 2x2 glass hipster door 10x5x4 by Teo and Arma.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Meh, it's been a while since I really watched any Minecraft videos.
    I do remember being at the first stress test of AntVenom's server, it was great.

Usually nowadays I just play on Xbox with a select group of friends and we end up :red:ing around on old worlds instead of doing anything actually productive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom