Recent content by L0ngG0ne

1. L0ngG0ne

Weapons & Equip Starfury vs. Enchanted Sword vs. Purple Clubberfish

The reason that Everybody decided to post this is that all three of these items can be obtained at the same time. Starfury and Enchanted Sword are both good weapons, so this post simply compares the two weapons to show that which one is better. Though the Purple Clubberfish, I don't know why he...
  2. L0ngG0ne

It looks like a character from the Sword Art Online Anime :P

It looks like a character from the Sword Art Online Anime :P
  3. L0ngG0ne

Pun intended or not intended?

Pun intended or not intended?
  4. L0ngG0ne

Well, the joke was bound to happen eventually :P

Well, the joke was bound to happen eventually :P
  5. L0ngG0ne

Welcome to the forums, ELEMENTALLATIOS, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome to the forums, ELEMENTALLATIOS, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
  6. L0ngG0ne

tModLoader Glitch?

Hello Fellow Terrarians,I have seemingly noticed that while I am playing tModLoader,Mobs and Bosses do not drop anything!I have checked most places to find out why they do not drop items,but I cannot find a reason why they do not drop items.Please help me,I really want to play with tModLoader :(;(
  7. L0ngG0ne

Happy Birthday to your baby! :)

Happy Birthday to your baby! :)
  8. L0ngG0ne

The Welcoming of the Terrarian,L0ngG0ne

Hello! :p Also Adjot you have gotten a lot of stuff given to you!:eek:
  9. L0ngG0ne

The Welcoming of the Terrarian,L0ngG0ne

Hello all of my fellow Terrarians,I am L0ngG0ne,gamer of all games(well most games... xD.)I am basically a nerd about Terraria,I know how to craft stuff,have most crafting tables in my head(for example the Terra Blade crafting table,I have watched lots of terrarian...
  10. L0ngG0ne

PC Ideas for mods

I'll put my idea first:A weaponized terraria mod which adds lots of types of weapons. One of the weapons I guess I would put in is a combination of the Terra Blade and the Influx Waver because I believe there is a minor debate between them both. It would fire rapidly and have the same projectile...
  11. L0ngG0ne

PC Ideas for mods

Hello fellow terrarians!I know that people may have created these types of posts before,but I just want to make sure people notice that they can do this.I am creating this thread so that people could give ideas for mods,and I know this may be irrelevant for this subtopic area,but It's about mods...
Back
Top Bottom