The Welcoming of the Terrarian,L0ngG0ne

L0ngG0ne

Terrarian
Hello all of my fellow Terrarians,I am L0ngG0ne,gamer of all games(well most games... xD.)I am basically a nerd about Terraria,I know how to craft stuff,have most crafting tables in my head(for example the Terra Blade crafting table,I have watched lots of terrarian youtubers(PythonGB,Happydays,Pedguin,ChippyGaming,so on,so forth) and mainly,I absolutely love Terraria.I hope I can fit in with you other Terrarians and can be able to have while doing so!Anyways guys I'll see you around on the forums!
terraria3_title_by_ajidot-d8pv6wa.jpg

Hello all of my fellow Terrarians,I am L0ngG0ne,gamer of all games(well most games... xD.)I am basically a nerd about Terraria,I know how to craft stuff,have most crafting tables in my head(for example the Terra Blade crafting table,I have watched lots of terrarian youtubers(PythonGB,Happydays,Pedguin,ChippyGaming,so on,so forth) and mainly,I absolutely love Terraria.I hope I can fit in with you other Terrarians and can be able to have while doing so!Anyways guys I'll see you around on the forums!View attachment 152875
Welcome aboard, enjoy your visit, and have fun. You'll feel right at home over here, rest assured. `:D

Back
Top Bottom