Lady Cheyenne Snowfield

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you even sleep?! At this point your dedication is certainly commendable, but make sure you get plenty of rest.
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    I stay awake until I literally fall asleep. My insomnia doesn't give me much of a choice beyond that.

Lately, I've become somewhat nocturnal because of this.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Oddly, something similar happens to me recently, though it could also be an excess amount of stress and a seasonal thing. I have to stay late and play games till morning, so I can actually go to sleep and not lie on bed for ages while getting frightened for no reason. I always had sleeping problems, not as big everytime, though.
    Started watching 13 Reasons Why. It's not bad. Not surprised. But I have heard the later episodes can bring back...unpleasant memories.
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    I don't know if abuser is the right word. It's just a bunch of high schoolers, acting the way high school kids do. Id only actually call like five or six of them actual abusers.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Would you call them privacy violators? o_O
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Ah, so the typical "kids are evil" stuff. I experienced stuff like that throughout my life. After a while you get desensitized.
    Okay, insomnia. Now's your time to shine. Got a marathon to watch. If you'll ever be useful, it had better be right now.
    Reactions: Blue the Swordsman
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    OH.
    Somehow for some odd reason I haven't watched a single Doctor Who yet.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's worth watching at least to try to figure the hype for the show. At the least, my older brother and I understand where people are coming from in liking the show. It's not all that bad.
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    I've watched every episode of the new Doctor Who at least twice. Can't say the same for the classic though. I don't mind making it thrice.
    Insomnia is the worst.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Insomnia is more a long term effect of depression. If they are both tied, then just having a good day won't get rid of the former.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Do you take antidepressants? Some meds I took along my life furthered my insomnia. In anyway, after living up with insomnia for practically all my life, I chose the path of less resistance and made the most I could of it. Reading a lot, learning stuff, and practicing things while I can't sleep.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Antidepressants tend to have side effects, all of them vary.
    Internet's being spotty. Might be unavailable for the rest of the day. Might not.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    I hate it when that happens. That's why I have a backup phone with datat SOULY for this purpose.
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Yea. I'm on my mobile now, unfortunately. Takes twice as long to post.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    It's worth it though.
    Well. Now that that's been cancelled, I have an extra character. I'll have to find another use for her.
    Jill
    Jill
    That's okay. Actually a lot of your posts are near that length already, but I totally understand. TCF caters for many different styles of RP, and I just thought it'd be really rude if we didn't open things up for a new person if they'd wanted that.
    Jill
    Jill
    But yeah, we don't tend to have as much time to attend posting as Juicebox's RPs tend to require. :) When we do have some time free, we figure we may as well make up for lost time with a longer post, if that makes sense.
    Jill
    Jill
    As for the riddles, that was actually primarily because Techno's a massive troll (in a nice way, honest!). That malevolent little man and the rest of the set spent a good 30 mins guffawing at me while I floundered to find that one. ;)
    Wait, you only joined yesterday? Or am I missing something?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Huh... Ok. Never heard of any of them.
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
    Don't look them up. Two of them are terrible, but they were a nice enough place when I was first starting to roleplay.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    I started roleplaying on... Wait for it.....
    Minecraft.
    I know I know. I only roleplay on here now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom