Recent content by LawnmowerKing

1. LawnmowerKing

tModLoader The Forces of Nature and etc. Mod!

this aged well, 8 months into development and i have tons of great spriters
  2. LawnmowerKing

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

chests lose their loot when i use them in a structure, is that a bug?
  3. LawnmowerKing

this mod had 11 updates
  4. LawnmowerKing

tModLoader Some Tmodloader things nobody asked.

how do i spawn a "guardian" with an armor set bonus? (like leaf crystal, stardust guardian, and forbiden sign)
  5. LawnmowerKing

I got a guy to make an armor set for me in exchange for cheese, everything should be fine as long as I get more dairy products :dryadnaughty: Anyways, it's so cool that people actually like the mod, even in such an early stage!
  6. LawnmowerKing

(HOLD ON THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED) Hello everyone, I am Lawnmower King, creator of the ongoing Forces of Nature and etc. Mod! I aim to add content in the game, including a new class, a new event, bosses, 2 new biomes, and a new type of defense: Potted Turrets. Here are some screenshots...
  7. LawnmowerKing

tModLoader How do I make NPCs unaffected by water

How do I make them not slowed down by it? Also, how do I make it so that they move quickly in water, and have the flipper ability?
  8. LawnmowerKing

Mobile Cant load my world. Stuck at settling liquid (iPhone 6s)

No, but I think I fixed the issue. I think it had to do with the minimap data of that player in that world being “corrupted“ Cuz when I deleted that file, it worked properly
  9. LawnmowerKing

Mobile Cant load my world. Stuck at settling liquid (iPhone 6s)

Hi! Sorry for necro-posting, but I have the same issue as well, my 1.4.0.5 world is stuck at Settling Liquids %50
  10. LawnmowerKing

Video Who's That Terrarian?

Silhouette #2 now available! Can you guess it?
  11. LawnmowerKing

Video Who's That Terrarian?

Do you really know the game very well? Well then, "Who's That Terrarian" is a fun test of your memory of the mobs, NPCS, and items in the game! Put your guesses in the comment section! (Either on the video on here) Correct guesses guarantee a free shout out on the next Who's That Terrarian...
Back
Top Bottom