Mobile Cant load my world. Stuck at settling liquid (iPhone 6s)

brooklyn

Terrarian
My world stuck at settling liquids i cant open my large world i dont know what to do i did some research about that but i see nothing. Please fix this bug

My world stuck at settling liquids i cant open my large world i dont know what to do i did some research about that but i see nothing. Please fix this bug
Hi there @brooklyn, welcome to the forums.

You are going to have much better performance on small worlds than medium or large worlds.

I also suggest rebooting your device, killing all other apps, turning down/disabling options in the settings like background, screen effects, frameskip, etc, and making sure your device is not jam packed to the brim. Excess storage isn’t a requirement to play, but like any computer that’s nearing the end of empty storage it can lead to a poorer performing device.

Can you attach your world file here to look into it more.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Also, I encourage you to make frequent backups of your characters and worlds. More info on that is here:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS

Hi there @brooklyn, welcome to the forums.

You are going to have much better performance on small worlds than medium or large worlds.

I also suggest rebooting your device, killing all other apps, turning down/disabling options in the settings like background, screen effects, frameskip, etc, and making sure your device is not jam packed to the brim. Excess storage isn’t a requirement to play, but like any computer that’s nearing the end of empty storage it can lead to a poorer performing device.

Can you attach your world file here to look into it more.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Also, I encourage you to make frequent backups of your characters and worlds. More info on that is here:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS
Hi! Sorry for necro-posting, but I have the same issue as well, my 1.4.0.5 world is stuck at Settling Liquids %50

Hi! Sorry for necro-posting, but I have the same issue as well, my 1.4.0.5 world is stuck at Settling Liquids %50
At the time the previous posts were made, a “settling liquid” issue normally had to do with liquids. However, now that mobile has the 1.4 update the “settling liquid” issue is normally related to having gone on a public server that may or may not be using modifications that somehow affect the game. Is this the case for you as well?

At the time the previous posts were made, a “settling liquid” issue normally had to do with liquids. However, now that mobile has the 1.4 update the “settling liquid” issue is normally related to having gone on a public server that may or may not be using modifications that somehow affect the game. Is this the case for you as well?
No, but I think I fixed the issue.

I think it had to do with the minimap data of that player in that world being “corrupted“

Cuz when I deleted that file, it worked properly

I have this same issue and i think it has something to do with public servers.

Back
Top Bottom