Recent content by legatoninx

1. legatoninx

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

So i'm using the Options, it can detect bullets from the ammo slot but after it goes beyond 3996, it doesn't copy the projectiles anymore. Because Fargo's has this feature that turns bullets to unlimited if it becomes 3996 or more. I don't know which mod I should go report this to but I'll...
  2. legatoninx

tModLoader Mods calamity, thorium and weaponout

Get the 64Bit version of TmodLoader on the Tmodloader Discord.
  3. legatoninx

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I just noticed that the Slimed Spiker is gone from the mod, did you remove it?
  4. legatoninx

tModLoader WeaponOut

Suggestion, how about an Arkhalis type of fist? insanely fast attack speed and Flurry strikes for combo of course it needs 20 Combo to be used.
  5. legatoninx

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I guess it wasn't the mod, my character just broke and just can't buy anything anymore, I tested with other characters and they were fine, it's just my character... any way to fix this?
  6. legatoninx

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I'm not able to buy anything after updating the mod, is there something wrong with it?
  7. legatoninx

tModLoader WeaponOut

Agh, this Mod is good, I've been playing it in my livestreams. I'm using it to challenge the big mods such as Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit Mods. Right now I'm playing against Calamity with it.
Back
Top Bottom