Last Activity:
Nov 29, 2014
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1997
Independent contractor

Share This Page

Leif Rashirim

Terrarian, Male, 20, from Florida, United States of America

The forums have changed so much since I've been away. Makes me realize how much I've done since this game was still in its infancy. Nov 23, 2014

Leif Rashirim was last seen:
Nov 29, 2014
    1. Leif Rashirim
      Leif Rashirim
      The forums have changed so much since I've been away. Makes me realize how much I've done since this game was still in its infancy.
      1. 360Chadscope likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1997 (Age: 20)
    Independent contractor
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Howdy, name's Dakota. Leif is the persona I created for most games I play; I'll answer to either, all the same to me.

I enjoy creating characters, backstory, motives and appearance all; Hopefully for a video game one day, as a developer is what I strive to be at some point down the road. I will play any and all games, as long as they're fun for me. My favorite games in particular are the Final Fantasy games, Final Fantasy IX being my all time favorite. Dark Soul's is my all time favorite game.

I've created quite a few characters: Leif Rashirim, Nerada, Brett Tyler, Arcturus, Kal Adam'Sul; The list goes on. I have a fairly large imagination, obviously.

Personality-wise, I just leave that to the opinion of whoever I end up talking to. People will form their own opinions of me regardless anyway, so why try to explain?

Oh, and I love Pokémon. A lot :>

Something else I should probably mention: I have a fairly extreme case of bipolar disorder, so if I react to anything with hostility or animosity, I apologize. It only ever happens when I get either extremely angry or sad anyway, so chances are I wouldn't be on in the first place if it does, but nonetheless if I act differently that's why.