Recent content by Lizardead

1. Lizardead

Rate the persons username above you out of 10 points.

7/10. Big fan of cannons, not so much a fan of the word "Uber".
  2. Lizardead

Oh. It's supposed to be a dragon, but since I'm **** at frontal perspectives it came out weird.

Oh. It's supposed to be a dragon, but since I'm **** at frontal perspectives it came out weird.
  3. Lizardead

Hm?

Hm?
  4. Lizardead

Video Game Confessional

The only Pokémon games I've actually been able to beat the elite four are Pokémon White and Pokémon Y. I've owned every game since Ruby and Sapphire.
  5. Lizardead

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

I was fighting the Wall of Flesh, died, and underestimated how far it'd be by the time I could make it to one of my hellevators. I ended up landing. 1. Tile. In front. Of the Wall Of Flesh.
  6. Lizardead

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Also: Platinum coins drop instead of gold coins on worlds with platinum.
  7. Lizardead

Sometimes You Just Want To Make Sprites

Technically this isn't spriting but I got a tablet yesterday and I had to christen it with some sort of fanart. Presenting Skellatin: Yeah, both me and my art program are pretty bad, so it isn't my best work. Might try GIMP and see if that's better. Oh, also:
  8. Lizardead

Corruption-Proofing: Would This Work?

I know that, it's just the biome in particular I wanted to quarantine.
  9. Lizardead

Corruption-Proofing: Would This Work?

So my world had corruption right next to the jungle again and instead of digging a portal to hell I decided to box it in, with the edge of the map acting as the rightmost pit. Would this work or should I do it the usual way?
  10. Lizardead

BIRD MOM IS THE UNIVERSE

BIRD MOM IS THE UNIVERSE
  11. Lizardead

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I've found both a golden rabbit and a golden worm, both of which I killed because I thought they'd drop cash. Psh, you ain't even seen Reflective Obsidian Dye.
  12. Lizardead

PC World and Character Corrupted/Worlds Keep Corrupting

Keeps it from happening.
  13. Lizardead

If you delete the game from your steam folder and then reinstall it seems to fix it. Or at least keeps it from happening.
  14. Lizardead

Wait. I tried sending my character to the cloud to see if that would help and I deleted them forever. Luckily I made a backup three tiers back so I loaded that. EDIT: It still gets corrupted though.
  15. Lizardead

1.3, why have you forsaken me?

1.3, why have you forsaken me?
Back
Top Bottom